Memories

Memories

A Story by Elyona

I walked around town wondering what to do. I walked around and started wondering what I was doing in town. I didn’t know what I was doing. I wanted to leave this world. I didn’t have any memories except for when there were fights or horrible events. I was sad. I didn’t know where to go. I walked around and ended back to where I woke up. I sat down. I waited and waited. I saw someone walk by and I stood up. I walked to him and said, “Do you know me?”

“Yes. I do. What are you doing out here?” the guy said. He grabbed my shoulders. I tried to remember him but, I couldn’t. I looked at him up and down. He looked at me confused. I looked at his face and said, “I’m sorry. I don’t remember you.”

“I’m Chris, silly. You’re Christine. I’m your only older sibling. You have a younger sister named Michelle. How can you not remember me?” Chris said.

“I’m sorry. I don’t have my memories. So you say you are Chris. And I am Christine. And I also have a younger sister named Michelle.” I said.

“Yes. That’s what I said.” Chris said. He looked at me and sighed.” You have been missing for one week. This explains why you haven’t been home. Our parents are dead and Michelle was worried that you would leave her, too. She’s sad. I don’t know how our parents died. Neither does Michelle. You are the only one who knows but, seeing that you don’t have your memories you wouldn’t know how either.”

“I only have memories of death and fights. Or actually anything that was problematic. Our parent’s death was something I remember very clearly.” I said.

“Christine, tell me what happened. You wouldn’t tell anyone and at the funeral you didn’t say anything.” Chris said. I suddenly got a flashback of what has happened.

Flashback~

“Christine, let’s go. You’re going to a new school and you’re going to live in a dorm,” my mother said.

“No. I won’t. I don’t want to go.” I said.

“Christine! Listen to your mother and I!” my father said. He grabbed my arm and started dragging me to the doorway. My mother ran upstairs and packed my stuff. I didn’t want to go. Never did. I struggled against my father. I saw the guy who came to pick me up. I started to struggle more and screamed, “No!! Don’t make me go!! No!!”

“Shut up!!!” my father said as he slapped me. I pushed my father on the ground. I stopped screaming and cried. I cried more and more but didn’t stop. My thoughts of wishing that my parents were dead reached them. I was angry. I suddenly saw a spirit behind each of my parents. I looked behind myself and saw a spirit myself. What is your name? I asked in my thoughts. The spirit looked at me and I noticed that it was a male. My name is Kyle. I am your spirit guide. I turned to my father and mother. My father grabbed my hair and said, “Don’t argue back!!”

“Honey, don’t hurt her,” my mother said. My father got back up and walked toward the man pulling on my hair. I started to cry more. I looked up and saw Kyle. He was furious. I continued to cry and somehow fused with Kyle. Kyle looked at them through my eyes. He was furious and I wanted my parents to disappear. The man who came to pick me up said, “I’ll come next time.”

“Darn! Christine! Why did you have to struggle?!?!” my mother exclaimed.

“Darn it!!” my father said as he tossed me to the side. I started bleeding and got really mad. Die! Die! Die!! Mom and dad could just die!! I thought. My parents were wide eyed and suddenly fell over and died. Kyle separated from me and looked at me. I called the police and said, “My parents they dropped. I don’t know if they are dead. I don’t want to touch them.”

~Present time~

“What do you remember?” Chris asked.

“Parent’s death.” I said. I looked around and saw Kyle. I smiled. I followed Chris out of the town back to our house. I went inside and Kyle went upstairs. He disappeared into a room and I just stood there. “Sister!!”

I turned around and saw a girl whom I assumed would be Michelle. She hugged me while crying and said, “Sis… I though you died like mom and dad.”

“I’m here, Michelle, don’t worry.” I said. I left her in the living room and went to my room and looked at Kyle. Kyle and I both disappeared.

© 2009 Elyona


Author's Note

Elyona
Ignore Grammar Problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Pretty good pretty good, but there is still somethings left blank that some readers might want to know. The ending is also something that could possibly improve

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 9, 2009

Author

Elyona
Elyona

About
I am 21 years old. I am definitely a girl. I am someone who likes to write stories. Though I don't know what genre I'm writing. I really like to write. Although I don't know what my future has in stor.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Elyona