I can feel them

I can feel them

A Story by moonlightwriter

Shes in there telling h=what to do, how to act, and what to say. Sometimes she'll take over and make me do things I'll get punished for. I don't mean them but i can't help it. II try to hold back, I tell her to stay the hell away but the more i fight the stronger she gets. They more pain I feel and the more I start to drift away from the world. I watch as she causes destruction, kills innocent people, kids, and than smears there blood. She makes me watch it. That they reason i stay away from people who want to be my friends and not mention my family. I'll get in trouble for being mean but Its the only way to protect them by making them stay away. I can't imagine how it'll be like, I don't want to feel this pain anymore. Isn't there anyone who can save me. But she'll just kill them. There's no way out of this, I'm tapped no way to escape the darkness. They're right I am the dark and that's what I'll be forever and ever until someone can kill me, if it's possible. Or more people will die, because of me and my stupid uncle and her, all I can hear is that voice telling me what i am and at times I really start to believe her.  

© 2013 moonlightwriter


Author's Note

moonlightwriter
Ignore all errors, sorry for that or if something doesn't seem to fit.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on June 13, 2013
Last Updated on June 13, 2013