For Daddy

For Daddy

A Poem by Morgan Bizzak
"

written on 10/19/14 for my father, who passed away on November 1, 2010. rest in paradise.

"
The first of next month marks four years since the light was hidden from the plethora of my vision's allowance, as it only shown through him. To be of candor, my full vision rests with him, as just as he in his final days, my eyes now screen the world's most pleasurable factors. Though I've concluded my realizations to be things my younger being was sheltered from for good reason, my mind won't change its stance so long as it remains in tact with my heart. The bond of my emotion is one to bear unbreakable, for what I wish has always remained at a constant. As beauteous as some memories without that sunshine may be, the highlight of it, of him, would bring them to the peak I've been forever craving.

The world misses your warmth, as do my arms. Wants will always underly the power of needs; However, the strength of how much all the fiber in my being wants you back, is close to surpassing that threshold. Losing one you love, someone ever so close to you, is a never leaving bitterness that you have to push past on a daily basis. To have you return would mean a stop to my horrid depression caused my living in your wake, but in this unfortunate reality, you can't be brought back to me. So for now, I will continue to push through my remaining time here and try to make you proud, until I can once again be brought to you in an opposite to where my clock began. I love you.

© 2015 Morgan Bizzak


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on January 28, 2015
Last Updated on May 13, 2015
Tags: personal, experience, death, father, emotional

Author

Morgan Bizzak
Morgan Bizzak

Amherst, NH



About
just a rough-edged teen writer with an unfortunate amount of bad experiences to go with her age, and too many emotions to put to paper. more..

Writing
Minds Minds

A Poem by Morgan Bizzak