work of art woman

work of art woman

A Poem by mournful bear
"

the perfect woman that allowed me a moment in her life.

"

the way your glasses frame your eyes like beautiful paintings hanging on the walls of Musée du Louvre. your skin like the finest marble a greek sculptor has ever had the honor of shaping into a Beautiful Goddess. lips as soft as the silks carried thousands of miles through the Silk Roads of Asia for non other than the King for his Queen. hair as dark as the most fertile soils used to plant the beautiful Hanging Gardens of Babylon. a smile so warm that a fire would not be needed in the brutish winters of Siberia. voice like the chants of Tibetan monks on the tips of the Himalayas. all this and more you are.

© 2015 mournful bear


Author's Note

mournful bear
i tried my best to please this work of art. wrote this with some one else in mind, foul writing, wish had written this with only the one in mind to be, if i'am blessed.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
Added on November 23, 2012
Last Updated on September 7, 2015

Author

mournful bear
mournful bear

Angeles Crest, CA



About
had a love now gone. awaken to the lonesomeness that solitude brings. no friends, no hikes, no job, no, no girl... this the mournful outdoors guy am i. family can be the splinter that you can never g.. more..

Writing