i spoiled it all...

i spoiled it all...

A Poem by mournful bear



i know i stand in line, till you have the time, to spend an evening with me. 214 days it be. i went and spoiled it all by saying something stupid. all my friends from the past are trash, except you. you are my last; and hope my final. but now i know that i'am in denial. i practice every day to find some clever line to make this all mine, but then i speak with you and it’s a crime. the clock is right, you fill my head and the stars glow above and then i go and spoil it all by saying something stupid, i love you.................

© 2016 mournful bear


Author's Note

mournful bear
i know i ruined it all by those words............. some times you feel right, so right, saying those words but the receiving end may not accept them. mind your words. she is the flower!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice photo of a flower. Since a woman is considered as a flower, I think it is right to treat her like a delicate thing. Thus, a woman needs to be loved not hurt...

There is honesty in this piece. Nice piece.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
1 Review
Added on October 30, 2014
Last Updated on October 31, 2016

Author

mournful bear
mournful bear

Angeles Crest, CA



About
had a love now gone. awaken to the lonesomeness that solitude brings. no friends, no hikes, no job, no, no girl... this the mournful outdoors guy am i. family can be the splinter that you can never g.. more..

Writing