Is there a Problem?

Is there a Problem?

A Story by Mousu

There seems to be a problem. The world turned dark. What is going on? There seems to be a problem indeed. But I wonder, what seems to be the problem? I don’t think there is, is there? That is right there is no problem at all! Even if the world had turned dark, there should be no problem. Why would you think there is?

You are strange for thinking that there is a problem, when in fact, there is not even a speck of what you call problem. Thinking that there is a problem, how ridiculous! There is no problem and there will never be.

In fact, I am really curious. What do you think is the problem? The fact that the world has turned dark? No, that is not a problem at all. That is a very ridiculous assumption of yours. It is very normal for the world to turn dark. Isn’t everyone experiencing that? Ask other people, they would say that they have experienced it.

People who had experienced it would see the light someday and there is also those who stayed in the darkness for all eternity. Scary? No, it is not. It is your choice to stay in this dark world. Well, why would anyone stay here? No, right?

There doesn’t seem to be a problem. The world turned bright. What is going on? There doesn’t seem to be a problem indeed. But I wonder, why is there no problem? There is, isn’t it? If there is not, then how would the world continue? The world has turned bright, there should be a problem. Why would you think there isn’t?

No, no… why do you not think there is a problem when there is in fact, a problem? Thinking that there is no problem, you are crazy! There is a problem and it would never disappear.

I find it strange. Why do you not see the problem? Is it because you are blinded by the light? How can you not see that it is indeed a problem? This is a very ridiculous assumption of yours. It is very normal for the world to have a problem and there would always be problems haunting you. Isn’t everyone experiencing that? Ask other people, they would say that they have experienced it.

People who had experienced it would experience darkness everyday and there is also those ignorant people who chose to stay in this bright world blinding their eyes from the truth. Scary? It is not. This is the harsh realities of life. Everything is your choice. Well, why would anyone stay here? It is basically impossible!

© 2023 Mousu


Author's Note

Mousu
I just wrote this on a whim. English is not my first language so forgive me for any grammatical mistakes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on December 18, 2023
Last Updated on December 18, 2023
Tags: Random

Author