GUIDANCE TO CONTENTMENT

GUIDANCE TO CONTENTMENT

A Poem by mr8perez
"

DIVE DEEP.. ig: mr8perez

"
                     GUIDANCE TO CONTENTMENT


Often times in life we stumble upon challenges that hold us back from becoming content in the world we live in..  It can very well be difficult to overcome these challenges, often times we question on the possible solutions to these challenges. Being denial about the true causes of these challenges, we look further more than what we should, just to end up in the same situation day-to-day. 

We may ask, so what exactly is the solution?  Start by questioning the possibility of your kryptonite. Is there something/someone in YOUR life that weakens the body/soul that may be holding you back from contentment? 

We live in an energy-like world, you receive what you put out and viceversa. Observe around you, the people you are around with, the environment you live in, and ask yourself; is this truly the person I am? Is this the energy my soul is seeking? 

If you are unaware of who you are, what you want, and how you will get there, chances are you will be a reflection of the energy you surround yourself with. We are very influential, whether that is good or bad, that will depend on the energy you put yourself out to. 

In order to overcome this, you’d have to go through LONESOME. 

Being alone allows you to further understand who you are, what you want, and how you will get there. Spending time with yourself is protecting and respecting your peace. 

Practice the act of LONESOME, and you will start to see changes within you, positive changes for the most part. 

You will start to be more aware of what truly brings contentment to the body and soul. You will no longer depend on the words/actions of others to have an impact in the decisions you make. 

You will start doing the things you’ve always wanted because at this stage in your life, you’re are fully in control of your own actions and thoughts. Realize that NO ONE should ever have the power to manipulate your contentment/peace. Come to the realization that it all comes down to how YOU PERCEIVE an outcome. It is YOUR reaction, it is YOURS!! 

As bold as this comes out, but you truly can not blame anyone for the lack of contentment in your life. You decide how you perceive everything around you, that will determine whether you are content or not. 

The moment you practice this, you will start seeing change; you will no longer have a worry of such, what he/she says, what he/she thinks. Instead, you will now be doing what makes you content, it’ll be a representation of the real you and not the reflection of someone else.

The soul will be at peace, and you will now see the joy in life. 

NEVER seek validation from anyone for the actions you make, do the things you love and everything else falls into place. 

“Do not try to fix whatever comes in your life, Fix yourself in such a way that whatever comes, you will be fine.” - Sadhguru

Written by: TONY PÉREZ. 
iG: mr8perez

© 2020 mr8perez


Author's Note

mr8perez
enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

318 Views
Added on September 13, 2020
Last Updated on September 13, 2020
Tags: #LIFE, #LOVE, #LIVE, #KRYPTONITE, #PEACE

Author

mr8perez
mr8perez

CA



About
A starving for success male trying to reach full potential in any objective I am set to accomplish. Objectives that will be surpass with critical thinking, outstanding ideas, and positive energy. I a.. more..

Writing
PEACE PEACE

A Story by mr8perez