Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Mshotstuff

Burenna’s  P.O.V

We practically ran down the stairs bursting with excitement then when we got there we found Pattie?

“Umm isn’t that Just-?” I got off though by Mrs. O though.

“JUST come in the kitchen for a second Pattie, Burenna, and Ania please?” Mrs. O said.

“Fine with us” We all chorused.

 

 

When we got in there she started to talk business.

“I know you guys know who Pattie is, you talk about her son enough.”  she mumbled

Me and Ania look at each other and our eyes got round as UFO’s, we started having a conversation with our eyes ‘Is that who I think it is mother????!!!!! Ania signaled, I think soo!!!! I signaled back. We both let out I high pitched scream!

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMSB IT CAN’T POSSIBLY BE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screeched, Pattie just chuckled.

“ Yes I am his mother. By the way why can’t I say Jus-“ Pattie asked but got cut off.

“NOOOOOOO don’t say his name!” Mrs. O, Ania and I said together.

Pattie- Why?

Ma and Ania- She HATES him with an 846379687896378 capital sized H!

Pattie’s eyes grew huge once this info settled in and thought over the possibilities. While she thought over that for a bit Mrs.O started talking again but in a hushed tone.

Mrs.O- Well Justin is getting off tour for a few years so we decided that he would stay here because this place can fit all of us and there is no point in them staying in a hotel.

Ania- How do you know Pattie?

Mrs.O- We went to school our whole lives from kindergarten to graduation, heck we even got pregnant at the same time and had our children at the same time too. Justin is only 2  minutes earlier than Kayden so when Kayden and Skyar were born he was right there crying along with them.

Ania and me- WOW

Pattie- Yea I know, well Justin is arriving on Friday and he is staying in same room with Skyarlette.

Together- This means war.

Mrs. O- Well girls both your parents are going on business trips for a couple months and it will be on again off again soooo

Bre- Soooooooo

Mrs.O- I asked them if they would mind you being here and they said it was a great idea so you wouldn’t have to be dragged all over the place for summer.

Ania and me- AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much! I can’t believe we are gonna be living in the same house as JUST-

Mrs. O- JUST keeping the noise level down! (Indicating that Skyarlette might hear u screaming)

I nodded understanding what she said. Then I started to wonder how in the smurfin world are we gonna live under the same roof as Sky when Justin get here…….

Skyarlette’s P.O.V

As I sat down in the living room I started to get bored, ‘what in the world is taking them so long in there??????? And who was that lady my mom was with?’

Finally! They came out the kitchen and Ania looked dazed while Bre lokked plain crazy.

Sky- So mum you gonna explain to me who this lady is and why she’s here? I asked politely

I just took notice that lady looked like she was in her mid 30’s but something about here seems oddly familiar like I have seen her somewhere lonnnnnnng time ago………………………..

“Well her name is Pattie first of all, and she is going to be staying here for a few years with her son…..” she said nervously.

“Oh cool, it will be nice having more adies in the house! By the way mom when is dad getting back from work?” I asked genuinely interested.

“well he gets off at 3:30 but he has a short meeting after so he won’t get home till 3:30”

“oh and Pattie have I seen you before? And also about your son when will he be staying?” I asked curiously

“ummm you may have seen me before and my son will  be staying in the room with you.” She said nervously

“Its ok, but if he does any funny business I swear I won’t take any responsibility for my actions. And by the way I have taken taekwondo my whole life.” I stated seriously  proud.

Pattie let out a breath of air after I said that.

Sky- sp when is your son coming?

Pattie- he is coming tomorrow because he ummmmmmmmmm is busy, yea busy but you meet him when we come back from the airport tomorrow.

Me- oh cool, we mom we are gonna go shopping for a little while is that ok?

Mom- sure as long as you don’t go over your 10,000 dollar limit

Me- mommmmmmmmmmmmmm you know I don’t waste money like other spoiled rich kids!

She just silently laughed. Then she ushered us out the door.

Me,Bre,Ania- BYE mom, bye Pattie!

We left out the door to my purple hummer named Sasha Swagger. (lol I am weird like that ;] )

As we jumped in the car Pray by Justin Bieber came on. This is pretty much the only song of his I like so I blasted it up then started to sing while I turning on the engine.

I close my eyes and I can see a better day

I close my eyes and pray,pray

I close my eyes and I can see a better day

I close my eyes and pray,pray

I close my appetite

Knowing kids starve tonight

Am I a sinner?

Cause of my dinner ,there’s  still food left on my plate

Ooh I got a vision to make a difference and its starting today

I know there’s sunshine behind that rain

I know there’s good times behind that pain

Someone tell me how I can make a change

I close my eyes and I can see a brighter day,

I close my eyes and pray,pray (And I praaay)

I close my eyes and pray,pray, pray

After that song we got out the car because we were already at the mall  when we saw………………………..

Keep on reading to find out what happens next! This time I will upload faster with 2 votes and 2 comments by DIFFERENT people! ( yea I know that loop hole to that too ;)

Well vote, comment ,fan and

READ MY OTHER STORIES! J

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name pronunciations

Skyarlette (scar-lette)

Skyar (scar

Burenna (burr-enna)

Ania (A-ne-a)

Kayden (k-den)

 

 

 

 



© 2012 Mshotstuff


Author's Note

Mshotstuff
Not edited so there is punctuation problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Im liking it so far. More, Please?
:

Posted 11 Years Ago


It's pretty good. But the title says it's chapter 2. It confused me a little, but this seems like a chapter 1...Sort of. I like it though, good job.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 12, 2012
Last Updated on April 12, 2012


Author

Mshotstuff
Mshotstuff

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada



About
I write stories on various websites. more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Mshotstuff