It Takes Two To Tango, Sometimes Three, Or More

It Takes Two To Tango, Sometimes Three, Or More

A Story by Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham
"

A political analysis of the ongoing situation in Ukraine and plausible explanation as to why Russia's invasion has taken place ...

"


It Takes Two To Tango, 


Sometimes Three, Or More:


What Americans & The World Are Not Being Told About Russia's Attack On Ukraine


Written By Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

Copyright © 2022 Marvin Thomas Cox

DBA: Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

All Rights Reserved






With the above title stated and expressed, please do allow me to share a perspective that we are not given here in the states, because we are mentally prepped and conditioned to only see that which our Government, via a biased whitewashing vilifying and demonizing Media (News & Social) wishes for us to see, hear, and believe that we understand.


Obviously, and rightly so, there are many people, the world over, who are shocked and distraught over the travesty of events involving Russia's invasion of Ukraine ... No sane, rational minded, Human Being wishes to see or hear about other Human Beings suffering horrendous happenings in any land. But, is there, perhaps, more than meets the eye going on here in this tragic and devastating situation? Could there be more than one aggressor involved? Could the apparent aggressor not be the true aggressor at all, but the dupe's patsy played the fool by that other, sight unseen aggressor?

As the old saying goes, "It takes two to Tango,” and so it does. The question is, if Russia is the obvious aggressor dancer in this tragic Tango of life and death, need we just up and assume that Ukraine is the other, quite unwilling, dance partner, alone?  Have we never been to a Dance to witness another cut in on a couple dancing to their heart's delight, sometimes out of sincere desire, and, more often as not, out of possessive hateful spite's jealousy? And so, it does take two to Tango, but it takes a third 
(sometimes even a fourth), running interference, to turn a Tango into a tussle that soon escalates into a War.


A bit of personal research into U.S. interference in Ukrainian internal affairs will soon reveal that President Zelensky is a U.S. planted and placed Leader, a U.S. Puppet, none the less, placed in his position of power by our current Commander in Chief (I am not knocking Biden) prior to his running for and attaining the position of President of these United States of America. What motive could there be for such manipulative maneuvers? The answer is this: Strategic Military Position along Russia's South Western Border.

What say? How so? The U.S. & NATO have been butting heads with Russia since the Obama days (both Democrats & Republicans are involved), where, implicitly, the U.S. & NATO have formulated what they deem as a defensive posture of establishing (Defensive?) Missile installations along the entire Eastern European Border, especially along that border which just so happens to encompass and include Ukraine ... Obviously, the Eastern European Border is also Russia's Western Border, a quite logical and reasonable deduction for anyone to see and grasp if they are made aware of that which is really taking place in true scenario of the events which have been ongoing for a number of years now.


In 1962, the U.S. learned that the USSR (today's Russia more or less) was installing what the USSR probably considered as (Defensive?) Missiles in Cuba, right along America's South Eastern Border. Our President, John F. Kennedy, did not take kindly to this (Defensive?) Act and did view Soviet Missiles in Cuba as an Aggressive and Offensive Posture and Direct Threat to America's National Security as a sovereign nation ... Thus, the Cuban Missile crisis, whereby we Americans felt wronged by the Soviets, and rightly so. You damn Skippy!

Now the shoe is on the other foot, as it is the U.S. & NATO who seek to do to Russia the very same slick shenanigan that the USSR attempted to get away with in Cuba in 1962, except, somehow blindly, the U.S. & NATO expect to win out over Russia, and accomplish such a winning out without undue consequences, an expectation that is totally irrational and feigns actually, insanely, believing that the Russians, led by Putin, are so stupid as to not recognize a Cuban Missile Crisis role reversal right at their own Border's back door, just because the U.S. & NATO seek to cloak their Posturing for War motives by claiming that such Missile installations along the Eastern European Borders are for defensive purposes only by euphemizing the controversial installations as (Defensive?) Missiles, when, in fact, all Missiles of all nations are in Defensive Mode, until readied and fired.

Putin (not defending but telling as it is) is doing exactly that which our late President Kennedy would have done if he were alive and leading America today and another Cuban Missile Crisis arose. In such an imaginary scenario, short of Nuclear War, The U.S. would not hesitate to attack and invade Cuba, and most all Americans would support such a decision, even at cost and loss of innocent Cuban Human Life.

The current administration is continuing what was begun prior to the 2020 election. The U.S. & NATO continue their maneuvering for, and planning of, the installation of (Defensive?) Missiles, and that within the Borders of Ukraine. And the Ukrainian people are paying the price of the tug of war betwixt the U.S./NATO and Russia.

Consider this: Why would Putin knock out Electricity Power generating Nuclear Reactors? The answer is simple: To eliminate any possibilities of a Nuclear Weapons Program being developed in Ukraine with U.S. aid, financial support and technological assistance. And, as aforementioned, the innocent people of Ukraine (the Ukrainian Government is in complicity of collusion) are paying the price for a travesty's Dance and Tango which they have no part in, except that they are caught in the middle of a struggle which may well lead to another World War.

I would never defend any world leader attacking another nation. And so, be it known clearly that I do not defend the U.S. Attacks and invasions of Iraq and Iran, when our Government convinced American citizens that those nations were a threat to our nation's National Security, and that alleged threat half way  around the world, and not right at our back door as was the case with the Cuban Missile Crisis. So, I do not defend Vladimir Putin's actions, but I do understand his actions, and why he has done that which he has made the decision to do. Because, clearly, Putin has done, is doing, that which any American President would do in the face of a very real threat to our own nation. America would not hesitate to invade Mexico, again, in order to prevent another nation gaining a Strategic Military Advantage of position that enabled such a nation to threaten U.S. National Security.

In the meantime, innocent and virtually helpless people are being slaughtered and their lives devastated. But, we must understand that there are two culprits who are outright responsible for all the tragedy and devastation:  The U.S. & NATO and Russia.

Perhaps, Russia will give in, but I doubt it. And sadly, our own nation has not the sense to quit while we are ahead, or, at least, or remain above water and on even ground of not provoking, yet, another War (a possible World War) in the name of seeking after and attaining Peace. War for Peace? What a farce!

Let us hope that the bloodshed ends soon, and that without an escalation of hostilities which engulfs the entirety of the World.


FYI:  Seven months ago Putin's position was that he would not attack Ukraine ... Obviously the conflict has escalated to the point of Putin justifying such an all out attack:





Information in support of the reality that the U.S. and Biden, before and after attaining Office is likely interfering in Ukraine's Governmental affairs? Leopards do not change their spots

:






And lastly, are we all, as Americans and World Citizens, aware of P.N.A.C. -- The Project for the New American Century -- and its possible implications and impact upon American Foreign Policy that can be witnessed and verified through events taking place in nations around the Globe?






Let's face it: We all love America as Americans, but our nation truly appears to be that Evil Empire that a great number of other nations claim The United States of America to be. It is time to change this fact of our American reality before it is too late. Conservatives, Liberals, Capitalists, Socialists and, yes even, Communists in this nation need to put their heads together and work as a team to change the direction our nation is heading, and halter and bridle the American War Machine before its orchestrators bring about the end of the World, an end that even Vladimir Putin does not wish to see, for what profit would the world's richest man -- Putin -- find in burned out cinders of his nation-- and ours?”


    -- Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham (A Different Breed of Moderate)



Author's Note: This article of opinionated speculative conjecture was inspired by S Blake Horton's Poem: russian invasion of Ukraine:

https://allpoetry.com/poem/16411033-russian-invasion-of-Ukraine-by-S-Blake-Horton



(Written July 27th, 2022)

© 2022 Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on July 27, 2022
Last Updated on December 24, 2022
Tags: Ukraine, Russia, Russian-Invasion-of-Ukraine, America, NATO, World-Affairs, American-Coups-Against-Other-Nat, Project-for-the-New-American-Cen

Author

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham
Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

Smalltown, TX



About
“Hello! Welcome to my profile page. As a Creative Writer, I pen a variety of material that ranges from piss poor attempts at Poetry, to morbidly Dark Fiction, to investigative, in depth, re.. more..

Writing