Eternity's Flawed Fatality of Surreal Reality

Eternity's Flawed Fatality of Surreal Reality

A Poem by Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham
"

A philosophical piece of writing delving and theorizing the origin and ultimate end of all existence within Existence from a Free Thinking stance and point of view as a Prose-Poetry-Article ...

"

Author's Preliminary Note:  Please do take the time to read my author's note of thoughts and comment given below this piece of my heart and mind shared with you upon pen of page ...


Eternity's Flawed Fatality of Surreal Reality

Written By Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

Copyright © 2019 Marvin Thomas Cox

DBA: Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

All Rights Reserved





A Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

Snippet Of Philosophical Thought



If it should hold true to the test of time, and Man's existence in time of affirming of a certainty, that the Universe of our existence within all of Existence (known and, hence, unknown) did, indeed, spring forth from an emanation of a single pin point of light's Singularity that is -- and has been for an estimated 13.5 billions of years now1 -- in process of expanding the Universe ever outwardly, in accelerating towards a precise point of such an expansion's end, wherein it shall, then, begin a process of collapsing and returning to its point of origin's emanation and, quite possibly, beyond (transcending any concept of Man's grasp of comprehension of a beyond, of Man's self conceived & derived measuring of time, of inklings of beginnings or ends) to wherever it issued forth from as that original origin of this Universe's single pin point of light Singularity, then, in fatality's reality, it becomes an all too surreal reality of our existence that there is, truly no such thing as an Eternity of any forever without end, for the Universe of our existence within all of Existence did (and does) possess a beginning, and, unless information is gleaned in the future to the contrary, shall, in eventuality of time, also, arrive at an end; a billions upon billions of years from now light extinguishing end, but a pertinently defined finality's end that shall culminate in that inexplicably unexplainable instant of before there ever was a beginning -- thus, undeniably demonstrating that there is no such thing as Man's self-conceived concept of any, literal, forever's Time's timely Eternity … Albeit, Man has a damn long time to contemplate such an incomprehensibly mind boggling reality of time that shall culminate (possibly in witnessing a sooner than later Man self-imposed extinction) in that long time's no time of existence in that ultimate before there ever was a single pin point of light Man terms as a Singularity that began our all of existence within Existence that we, each, call life -- and so, if the Universe of existence within all of Existence shall have an end, then, so shall Mankind, in eventuality of time, cease to be (as ten thousand, a million, a billions years from now makes no difference in time run out of time), leaving no viable option within this Universe's dimension's reality for any Religion's (speaking expressly of Organized Religion) Eternity ...” 


 -- Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham



(Written March 15th, 2019)

1 Nasa's Wilkinson Microwave Anistropy Probe Graph Of The Universe �" https://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/media/060915/index.html

© 2022 Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham


Author's Note

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham
This is an attempt to set all of our minds to whirring in open minded Free Thinking questioning of that which we have been taught in commonly accepted belief as the status quo of what is, and what is not, so --by, both, Organized Religion & Science, which has become a veritable Religion of its own... It is high time that ALL Humanity learned to think for themselves, and cease our current existence of who we truly now are as Human Sheeple-People Cattle, fed-n-watered, sheared-n-milked for the slaughter upon the killing floors of that very next War to be waged and fought to end all Wars, Wars ever unceasing but always appetizing to dumb ass stupid cattle grazing upon a fool's fodder of drinking Mickey Finn's doctored, blind to Humanity's current state of reality, mind poisoning water -- a state of Human hearts and minds gone mentally blind, numb, and dumb as placated and domesticated Cattle chewing the cud of false reality ...

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

What has a begining will indeed have an end as nothing in my opinion is permanent. This is a poignant thought provoking free-thinking piece I thoroughly enjoyed. It is much easier for people to follow than think for themselves or indeed question what they have been taught by organised religion or education which keeps us trapped in a box owned by the elite. I hope people take the time to read this thought provoking piece whether they agree with it or not. Really enjoyed it

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

1 Year Ago

Thanks Angus de Geordie



Reviews

Some say the universe began the size of an egg or a golf ball. They do not say where the egg or golf ball came from. Some say it exploded outward and others contend it collapsed inward (an implosion) and then began expanding afterward. But they never say who lit the fuse. Your guess is as good as the astrophysicist.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

1 Year Ago

Thanks for reading my exploratory theoretical philosophical thoughts ...
I aspire to this thought
The short answer is we don’t know. We know the observable universe — the part we can visibly see and measure — began around 13.8 billion years ago with the Big Bang. So we know the age of the universe is finite at least from the time of the Big Bang. But the universe is getting bigger. It has been expanding in all directions ever since the Big Bang and continues to (and recently it has been getting faster and faster).

Leftover radiation from the Big Bang, which we call the “cosmic microwave background”, represents the earliest picture of the universe, back when it was smaller, hotter and denser. We can take images from this early time to understand the universe’s shape (or geometry) on the largest scale. Knowing this is important to knowing whether the universe is infinite or finite.

Measurements taken by satellites have pointed to the universe having a flat geometry. In a flat universe, two light beams shot side by side through space will stay parallel forever, and will never cross or drift apart. In this sense, we can still think of a cylinder or torus (donut) shaped universe as being “flat”.

Current measurements aren’t accurate enough for us to know whether the universe’s flat geometry is represented by a piece of paper, a cylinder, torus, or any other shape that permits the parallel passage of two beams of light. An infinite universe could have a geometry that is totally flat like a piece of paper. Such a universe would go on forever and include every possibility — including endless versions of ourselves. On the other hand, a donut-shaped universe would have to be finite, as it's closed. But for now we still don't know the shape of the universe, and therefore nor can we know its size.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

1 Year Ago

Thanks Tate,

For taking the time to read my theoretical philosophical thoughts of pro.. read more
Tate Morgan

1 Year Ago

We have seen these problems with humanity playing out in the last few years through politics. The ri.. read more
However my opinion of the almighty is that our ideas are so warped. the relationship we have with god is to me like a master and a dog. Im not impressed

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tate Morgan

1 Year Ago

I don’t say that life couldn’t have evolved elsewhere and arrived here via a comment or some suc.. read more
Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

1 Year Ago

Okay, but a whales eyes are much larger than ours, yet, its intelligence level is presumed to be muc.. read more
Tate Morgan

1 Year Ago

Well I have a feeling that we will find that other animals have comparable intelligent in many ways... read more
I cannot speak to the idea that the end of the universe will end heaven. However heaven where we are supposed to be eligible doesn't follow the rules ofour universe As i see it. A place where we give up our bodies to be eternally with our friends and relatives as disembodied spirits on drugs that keep us happy forever without the need for anything other than love. Yeah that doesnt sound too appealing to me

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

1 Year Ago

Tate,

I am sure that you are fully aware that the concepts of a Heaven and Hell are m.. read more
While I have trouble following your thoughts ill put in my two cents. The current thoughts say that the universe will eventually die . The lights will go out. The fuel burn up. Now I personally think that the weakest force in the universe which is gravity will in the end win out drawing EVERYTHING Back together in a giant black hole that will cause the birth of another universe. Now we dont have enough brain power to fathom this contraction. However we can surmise it to be true.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

1 Year Ago

Tate,

If the Big Bang Theory is true and was a factual event, then it becomes no long.. read more
What has a begining will indeed have an end as nothing in my opinion is permanent. This is a poignant thought provoking free-thinking piece I thoroughly enjoyed. It is much easier for people to follow than think for themselves or indeed question what they have been taught by organised religion or education which keeps us trapped in a box owned by the elite. I hope people take the time to read this thought provoking piece whether they agree with it or not. Really enjoyed it

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

1 Year Ago

Thanks Angus de Geordie

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 7, 2022
Last Updated on September 7, 2022
Tags: Philosophy, Life, Existence, Origin-Of-Existence, Humanity, Mankind, Organized-Religion, Judaism, Christianity, Islam

Author

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham
Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

Smalltown, TX



About
“Hello! Welcome to my profile page. As a Creative Writer, I pen a variety of material that ranges from piss poor attempts at Poetry, to morbidly Dark Fiction, to investigative, in depth, re.. more..

Writing