A Comment's Review Of Jenny Hunt's Excellent Poem:   Anything Is Now Offensive:

A Comment's Review Of Jenny Hunt's Excellent Poem: Anything Is Now Offensive:

A Poem by Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham
"

This is a shared comment's review of JennyHunt2017's poem Anything Is Now Offensive ... Please do read her excellent poem, & I do hope you enjoy my thoughts shared with her via pen of page ...

"


A Comment's Review Of Jenny Hunt's Excellent Poem:


Anything Is Now Offensive:


https://allpoetry.com/poem/17036126-Anything-is-now-offensive--by-Jennyhunt2017






Hail Poetess, Jenny Hunt! ...

Nothing within this World's presented reality is actually as it doth appear to taste, touch, be, and feel ... Nothing, as in nothing of what's whatsoever, not a glimmer's gleaning of an iota's inkling of a tinker's dam ...

As one who strives to maintain a position or reason, logic, & open discussion as a Moderate living in an Extremist World, I am a Intelligent Design Free Thinking Creationist who does attest the sheer necessity of a Creator of all that is and will ever be that does, must serve and operate -- quite logically, the Universe did not pull itself out of the Magician's Hat of its own arse and into veritable existence within all that is Existence -- as that which I have coined & choose to term as (for the sake of the Religious minded) an Ultimate It ( and for the sake of Science minded Intellectual, Academic & Scholar who cringes at the word God, my additional coined term: An Extant Catalyst Reactant Ultimate Source Point Of All Existence) -- both self coined terms created by me are intended as means of seeking moderation's means of hoping to find that middle ground of sound logic reason's discussion set before the mind's eyes of my readers who may be fervently Religious, or adamantly opposed to any hint at Religion by the simple use of that anciently pagan title men call God.


FYI: Please do allow me to clarify & openly state that I am not an Atheist, but I am also not supportive of any brand's flavor of Organized Religion (Judaism, Christianity, Islam, etc.), for I do assess & perceive this all too surreal reality of that which is, and that which is not: Man is God, just as God is Man. How so? It is/was man/men in power who created the very mind controlling concept that we have come know as God, and such men use the concept of God to rule this Earth, wherein have always dwelt ignorant and superstitious men, women, and their unfortunate misled children: The masses of Humanity that I have come to call, and coin as my self derived terminology as, Sheeple-People Cattle ...

Personally, I have no problem with the statement of, "In God we trust," simply because I support religious freedom (Freedom of Religion in belief & practice) even though I do not, necessarily agree with such beliefs & practices, and always shall not until that day I do die. I defend your right to believe and only ask that you allow me the right to disbelieve or not believe or practice as do you, or others.

Problem is, there do exist two identifiable & definable, as insidiously nefarious & not benign, types of those who are the Elite:  Right Wing Bible Thumping Conservatives who wish to enslave the world to that great Holy Trinity -- something I strongly oppose -- which (in perspective of my viewpoint) is the only true Trinity that I define as Taxes, Tithes, & Lies, and Left Wing Modern Day Liberal Atheists who do seek ban and outlaw any all peoples chosen and practiced religious faith, altogether -- something I also strongly oppose ...


Both polarizing extremes are inherently EVIL -- though blind to this fact of their own self-seeking reality -- and are pitting the entirety of world of good and peaceful peoples against one another, when the true Godless folk on this Earth are those very individuals who are The Elite (I tend to classify anyone who is a Billionaire as a member of The Elite), whether they claim to believe in ones God, as per Donald Trump, or stand openly as Atheists as per Bill Gates ... This planet we dwell upon is a Chess Board. The Elite, The World Banking System, Council On Foreign Relations, & United Nations are the major player's pieces -- and we are the sacrificial collateral damage pawns.


Everything within our world of Earthly existence is controlled by those, often in plain sight of sight unseen, Elite who -- no matter how saintly charitable, or innocent they may strive to appear -- are all about power and control, for power is control, and control is power, and the determining factor in obtaining both is built around property, food stores, shelter, the deception of possessing and/or attaining Freedom, and MONEY:  That great UNHOLY TRINITY, which I term as Taxes, Tithes, & Lies, for even Atheists do make use of this mother of a W***e Trinity, because, you see, Atheism is a Religion, in and of, itself, always has been and always shall be ...


There is a sanely logical reason that I choose to strive to be a Moderate: One can see farther & better, and be seen better & far easier, by those who are looking, for who you are & what you do, & do not, stand for, if one determines TO NOT STAND in the overshadowing corners of extremes -- extremism of far left or far right, whether the topic be that of religion, politics, ideology, etc.


I repeat in repetition for effect: I am a Moderate ... I allow and seek religious freedom's protection for all Humanity, even if I do choose to not believe myself ... That fact is what separates the fans and lovers of The Human Race from those who seek to replace God, or the religion of no God at all, with themselves as the egomaniacal Right & Left Wing Elite who do seek to make themselves GODS over all Humanity's Mankind that is the only race of Man upon this planet we call Earth: The Human Race ...

Jenny Hunt ( https://allpoetry.com/Jennyhunt2017 ), I must say that you poem, Anything Is Now Offensive (https://allpoetry.com/poem/17036126-Anything-is-now-offensive--by-Jennyhunt2017 ) is, indeed, e
xcellent and profound ideological and philosophical thinking on your part ... And your summation's conclusions are spot on ...! … Majestic poetry that I believe shall lead others to Free Thinking -- in due time … Be cognizant & aware: A Free Thinker is not necessarily an outright & Godless Atheist, but is one who has determined to question, analyze, & recognize the difference between light & dark, and truth watered down with lies in disguise of saving one's nonexistent soul in salvation schemes that empty one's wallet and control ones mind, direct ones thinking, & polarize a world of Humanity with good men pitted against other good men in the name of Country, God, & that elusive illusion called Freedom in just one more war to be fought in the near religious name of ending all wars ...

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham




© 2023 Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on March 7, 2023
Last Updated on March 7, 2023
Tags: JennyHunt2017, AllPoetry.Com, Philosophy, Poetry, Humanity

Author

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham
Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

Smalltown, TX



About
“Hello! Welcome to my profile page. As a Creative Writer, I pen a variety of material that ranges from piss poor attempts at Poetry, to morbidly Dark Fiction, to investigative, in depth, re.. more..

Writing