Suicide Gone Askew Of Societal Taboos

Suicide Gone Askew Of Societal Taboos

A Poem by Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham
"

FYI: I do not advocate nor encourage the act of Suicide as a solution to Life's problems. Suicide is a mistake from which there is no return, no reset button, or second chance, ever again.

"

Suicide Gone Askew Of Societal Taboos


Written By Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

Copyright © 2023 Marvin Thomas Cox

DBA: Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

All Rights Reserved






“I do not, never have of never will, advocate, condone, nor encourage the life existence terminating (as in deleting all one's files from a PC with no System Restore or Backup, or Gaming to think one possesses the option of reset or clicking on that next life's try of ever again) act of Suicide. In my viewpoint's perspective, Suicide (except for terminal illnesses wherein the pain and quality of life is not life at all's not worth the living anymore in any sense's sense of that which we do tend to think of as Living) is a mistake, an error that can never be changed or altered, but IS NOT OF NEVER WAS OF NEVER HAS BEEN a Cardinal Sin, the terminology of which doth support my analytical claim that the ole RCC was (& is), in fact the origin of the shamefully infamous fame regarding those who do choose/chose Death over denying their own Individual's Rights of Personal beliefs (Yahweh, Allah, the God of Whatever, or a pure & true Atheist's no God at all), or simply choosing to suffer at the hands of madmen clad as righteous (self-asserted-as-righteous Supremacist's!-) Clergy -- no more!


Fact is, and truthfully so: The Inquisition never ended (as per Cullen Murphy's, historical book: God's Jury -- https://www.amazon.com/Gods-Jury-Inquisition-Making-Modern/dp/0547844581 ), is still of continuing to be ongoing, though covert, in the actual factual sense that all that has historically's truthfully changed is the applied euphemistic name upon the properly associated door of the Vatican, wherein all prying of spying on people's behavior of beliefs continues to go on as we speak, though, thankfully at the time, we no longer hear of torture or burning one at yon stake for the sake of protecting and praising the name of a most odd f*****g God who is obviously an openly active Primal Polygamist who is also into Beastiality's Zoophilia1, because He addresses The House of Judah and The House of Israel (The Southern & Northern Kingdoms of Israel split in twain of divided [similar to the north and south of the USA's Civil War] that came about after the death of Solomon) as the Sheep of his pasture, rather than Human f*****g Beings that is alleged He created …


And, what is more intriguing, if God was Jesus and Jesus was God, then, when God committed Adultery in taking (not a word is said of poor Mary being a willing sperm recipient) the Virgin Mary (a woman betrothed to another, a man, wherein the Torah proclaims that she could and would be put to death via being stripped naked before all her community, placed in a hole to be filled in up to her waist -- making any thought or hope of escape impossible -- and mercilessly pummeled with viciously hurdled stones until she was beaten, battered, and bloodied to that proverbial “Hell' wont' have it,” Dead) is said to have found herself with God (a Holy Spirit? Me thinks not!) hovered over her body in missionary fashion, and (& without penetration?) inseminated her to leave her bearing the child of someone who was damn sure to hell not her husband …


The laughable point of all this Sadistic-Ego-Maniacal-God reality is this: God was Jesus, Jesus was God (initially an act of adultery whereby both God/Jesus and Mary should have died in separate stoning holes of side by side), which relegates reality to this one and only conclusion of position: God as Jesus, Jesus as God, was f*****g his own mother to be in inseminating and, thus' therefore, creating himself as the Primal Mother F****r (the Bible is filled with such examples if one is astutely paying attention) spitting in the face of his own not yet but soon to be spermatozoa-fertilized-egg fetal face …


As such is, without any doubt's doubt, the most hilarious contrivance of Religion Is Bullshit2 ever conceived by men as Man (Man is God as God is Man) in perpetrating, orchestrating, and penetrating the minds of ignorant men who choose to not think, but salivate in sacrifice of their own individuality's minds become blind (Blind Faith: belief without true understanding, perception, or discrimination. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/blind-faith) upon the Golden Altars of their own chosen, self inseminating, Ignorance, wherein they do reside as complacent, docile, and domesticated cattle: Sheeple-People Cattle, that were once Human Beings -- but are Human, no more, and are totally mind-fucked!3


As for Suicide? … Can't of shan't be no more of a din's sin than that societal sin of f*****g one's own Dad's wife and one's own Mother. Wherein lies the logic of sanity's reason within such conclusions that condemn those who would/could commit the act of Suicide to a Fire-n-Brimstone Hell, but fail to relegate Mother Fuckers (i.e.: God & Jesus) to the plight of suffering in ever smoldering flames of eternal night?


It is more than high time to rethink that which we have been taught and presume to assume to believe as indisputably divine (Anonymous-Gospel's) Truths ...” -- Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham



Example Of Man is God, God is Man, F*****g The Sheep Of His Pasture




(Written August 19th, 2023)

2 Religion Is Bullshit: George Carlin--


Satirically Sarcastic Rhyming Bells Of Logic & Maniacal Alliteration by Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham---  https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/FlynndeGraham/2860470/



© 2023 Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

11 Views
Added on August 19, 2023
Last Updated on August 30, 2023
Tags: Debunking-The Doctrine-Of Suicid, Philosophy, Organized-Religion, God, Jesus

Author

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham
Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

Smalltown, TX



About
“Hello! Welcome to my profile page. As a Creative Writer, I pen a variety of material that ranges from piss poor attempts at Poetry, to morbidly Dark Fiction, to investigative, in depth, re.. more..

Writing