Cry

Cry

A Story by mudenda martin bbela
"

A boys want of connection

"
C'mon you can do this -. In his room he curls up into a ball and stares at the perks of being a wallflower poster he had across from his bed. He knows he's forgotten how. But is that possible? For the first time he needs it to be there for him and he feels abandoned. That's a sad enough thought, that should get him going. He scrunched his eyes like he is wringing clothes assuming he can coax one out through sheer strength. It fails, if anything that was a bad plan of action. He wants to feel vulnerable, not strong. It's supposed to flow out effortlessly, right? He is supposed to be in pain right now, He should be overwhelmed with emotion but he can't. Why? Not why can't he cry, being emotionally stunted is not exactly an inhuman anomaly, but why does he have to feel vulnerable anyway?. Well he knows why. Because the alternative sucks. The alternative that him and her ment nothing. He stares at the picture of her again, the one with her new ‘friend’. Still nothing, nothing but the pain. He feels the pain but it merely thumbs at the idea of emotion without allowing for it. He must. He simply must coz if he can't then. Maybe he didn't love her. But this is the most he has ever felt for anyone. And he tried so hard to show her that to no avail. And the day she said he was closed off and didn't show emotion, He knew what was coming. But he never FELT it. That's what he wants. To feel pain. Coz if he can't do that then will he ever? He looks down fast enough to see a single tear hit his blanket. His eyes stinging a rush of warmth runs though him. (He smiles, turning over and curling up yet again to give it another go.) He smiles and curled up into his ball to get the next one out.

© 2021 mudenda martin bbela


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Herts my head, literally the definition of trash

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

mudenda martin bbela

3 Years Ago

I wish you well.. you seem very angry and I want you to know you'll be fine
The dark Hydra

3 Years Ago

Nice doesn't change the fact that this was trash, but ok
mudenda martin bbela

3 Years Ago

Ill have you know that 3 people said this was nice so there... :p

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
1 Review
Added on January 8, 2021
Last Updated on January 8, 2021
Tags: Short story, sad, bed, alone, beauty, her, him

Author

mudenda martin bbela
mudenda martin bbela

Zambia



About
Im not sure why I just joined this. I suspect in the future I will be lying on a hammock in an expensive suit from a party the night before, cocktail on one hand on a luxuriously temperate sunday morn.. more..

Writing