Gone As We Came.

Gone As We Came.

A Story by M.K. JOSEPH
"

When a meeting to finally let go of a longterm sexual relationship turns out to be another hot and steamy sex escapade. Will this be the last one yet or the beginning of a newer relationship?

"
She agreed to meet me for coffee. Just coffee and nothing else. I knew there would be more for we had not spoken for a week since she had found out the text messages.

We all grief differently and hers was to avoid me. She had insisted that I do not call or text her ever again. She didn’t want to see or smell me. Did I deserve it? Maybe.

Was she being unfair? Absolutely.

I am not the kind of a guy who just lives for the moment. One who lets things flow without a plan. No. I like to know what when and how I will do things I plan for tomorrow. All I wanted was to know where the relationship was headed. If she loved me as much as I loved her. Or if she wanted to be my wife. Have babies.

All she wanted was to have fun. Travel and see the world.

The sex was amazing. We had had our fun while it lasted but I couldn’t help but think of the future. So when she finally told me that marriage was not a priority until she was 35 years, I knew whatever we had was over. I knew this even as I made my way to the Smith Hotel for the coffee.

She wanted closure now.

I expect her to be frail. Puffed eyes or pink nostrils from crying. I knew she had been crying from the messages on my phone but when I saw her walk through the gate and came to where I sat, she didn’t look like someone who was going through a heartbreak.

Maybe I had been wrong about her being in love with me.

‘You look amazing’. I said reaching out to hug her. I had missed her scent on mine. All the feelings about her that I had bottled up came rushing through my body by the touch of her breasts on my chest.

I was aroused.

I pulled the chair and ushered her in. She wore a red dress. Looped earing and a short hair. Now dyed brown. The V-shaped neck dress grabbed onto her body just tight enough to reveal her curves. Her butt cheeks were firm and perfect.

Her breast pushed up and out like two ripe oranges in a bag. I gazed at them through the opening as she sat down.

She wore the necklace I had bought her in one of our sex escapade in Brazil. The pendant was buried deep in the cleavage.

I wanted to take her there and then. On that table.

‘ You know you could have had these...’ She remarked as if she had just read my mind.

‘But you decided to cheat ‘. She added.

My heart sank to the realisation that she still saw everything that had happened as my fault. I knew that no matter how the conversation turned out, there would be no compromise. No making up. No more of my face in her breasts that I really needed so bad.

What was wrong with me?

Here was a very beautiful woman who wanted nothing more than just sex. Hot meaningless sex without long term commitment. But what did I want?

I wanted more. More than just f*****g.

I wanted to say something smart but it wasn’t the place and the time. This was a different kind of date. So I just sat down and waited for my erection to just die down naturally before I could speak.

‘ You know I have always loved you’. I said. It was the only thing that could come out of my mouth that I believed. She didn’t.

‘ You don’t cheat on someone you love Dru’.

That came out with a speck of betrayal in her voice and she wanted me to know. For the first time since she walked in I sensed the pain I was looking for. She was hurt. She cared.

‘It is not like that’.
It would have been better if I had kept quiet. My response seemed to have angered her more.

‘ What is it like then?’ She burst out.

I had no answer. She had read the messages. She knew I was talking to another girl. She knew we had fucked and she knew that the other girl could give me what she couldn’t at the moment. Commitment.

What I couldn’t tell is what had hurt her more. The sex with another woman or the plan of our future together.?

‘Sweetheart, if you could only understand ‘.

‘Make me understand Dru... is she better than I am?’. She jumped in before I could finish.

Her pain was not from the betrayal but the thought that even by being the perfect girlfriend who wanted nothing more than sex and fun, I didn’t see her as the perfect girlfriend most men would kill for. That she still wasn’t good enough. Now I knew what to say.

‘ No one can ever be better than you. I sit down everyday and ask myself what could be wrong with me.... look at you. You are beautiful and sexy but I want more babe. I want more than just your body and mind. I want a future together’.

From the corner of her eyes a tiny drop of tear peeked. She dabbed a white handkerchief on it and it disappeared.

‘ But I told you, I don’t want marriage until I am 35. No children until I am 38’.

If I had a penny for every time I heard those words I would probably be a 100 dollars richer.

I could have added more but her mind was made up. Mine too. No one was willing to compromise. She didn’t want closure. She didn’t want to solve our problems. So why had she come?

It was to see me and I was happy that she had.

She had worn the same hair she did when we met for the first time at my cousin’s wedding. She knew I loved to see her in a dress and what her long beautiful legs did to me. I knew in that dress, her butt was bare. She wore no underwear as she had been the night we danced on the rooftop. We were young. We were free. We were horny. We fucked for the first time on the rooftop while just below us my cousin’s wedding went on, and we had never stopped f*****g, always looking for new ways to until a week ago.

We remained silent as our waitress took our order. Even as she brought our order and served us. We only spoke when she asked us if we wanted anything else with the coffee. We answered no. After she left, we chatted a little. The idea of seeing a therapist was proposed . We would try. We agreed.

We took more sips in silence and when the coffee was over, we decided to leave.

Our problem still remained unsolved but at least I had managed to get a few laughs from her. Gosh! She was beautiful.

I took her hand and walked her to my car. I would drop her home then leave. We wouldn’t see each other again until we both saw a therapist. We had agreed and it killed me inside. I wasn’t going to wait much longer. And I knew she wasn’t going to compromise. We just needed time apart to realise that what we had had was dead.

I opened the passenger door for her and she slid in.

I settled in the driver’s seat and turned on the engine just in time as the first drop of rain hit the windscreen. Then the second and the third.

I looked at her and she looked at me.

We hadn’t noticed the thick layer of cloud that had been building above us while we drank our coffee. It had also gotten a little darker but when it started raining, darkness crept in and filled the cabin. It was as if someone had dimmed the light just enough to see her but not fully make out her beautiful features. She looked like a goddess.

I reached for the gear stick but instead my hand rested on her right knee. I let it linger and she let me feel her skin. I slid my hand to the inner side of her thighs.

I felt her legs part

I turned to look at her and our eyes met again. She was looking at me too and I felt her fingers on my pants. I hadn’t noticed I had been aroused again until she grabbed it.

I swung my body and threw myself to her, placing my left arm around her head and my right taking on her thighs. This time deeper than I had been before. I was right the first time. She had no panties.

She was wet.

Her chest rose up and down and her breathing got deeper as my lips touched hers. The kiss was wild and full of passion. One week had passed. One week without my hands feeling her breasts and I wanted the whole of her now.

I capped her two breasts that fit perfectly on my palms. I slid my arm up her neck and gave her a little choke. She gasped and tightened her grip on my penis. I move my hands gently on her skin. Caressing every inch of her body until I felt the zipper of her dress and pulled open.

She had no bra.

I planted my face on her breasts and felt her n*****s with my tongue. They were firm and she squirmed.

She gasped and moaned. She wanted me as much as I wanted her.

I pulled my seat back and she slid on top of me. I pulled her dress up as she unbuckled my pants. She pulled them down to my knee then grabbed on to my neck hard with one hand and the other guiding my penis into her.

We both gasped at the warmth of each other.

The engine hammed. The music played. As we rocked back and forth, the windows fogged until we couldn’t see outside.

We didn’t care if anyone saw us. For 15 minutes, we remembered who we were. Why we had been together for 3 years. It had been us against the world. And sex. A lot of sex... neither of us wanted what we had to come to an end. But we knew it was inevitable.

We would be gone as soon as we came.

© 2022 M.K. JOSEPH


Author's Note

M.K. JOSEPH
Any form of feed back is welcomed.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is so beautifully written! Maybe left out a few details when things got heated but it flowed really well and made for an interesting read. Nice!!

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

761 Views
1 Review
Added on May 12, 2022
Last Updated on May 12, 2022

Author

M.K. JOSEPH
M.K. JOSEPH

Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya



About
Instagram:muniuj/ Facebook: Muniu Joseph / email; [email protected] more..

Writing