Chapter 9. Original Denial of Fairness (Sample Paragraphs)

Chapter 9. Original Denial of Fairness (Sample Paragraphs)

A Chapter by murongqingcao
"

Original Denial of Fairness. This chapter would discuss some general denial of fairness and its impact on human life.

"

Fairness is the ultimate demand of human beings all over the world, but ironically life is ultimately unfair all over our globe. We are living in a naturally and socially uneven world. Not only are the resources distributed unevenly on the earth, but also are the access rights to the resources severely unequal among people in different social classes. As a result, our demand of fairness is constantly denied, individually and collectively, for various reasons all through our life. Therefore, the significance of fairness upon our civilization could be fully appreciated only if we have a better knowledge of how fairness is denied in our everyday life.

 

It is quite fair to say that human history is a history of the dynamic interaction between demand and denial of fairness in all levels of the society. In this Chapter we will examine the social impact of this dynamic interaction on human civilization from a few different social perspectives.



© 2011 murongqingcao


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

313 Views
Added on May 1, 2011
Last Updated on May 1, 2011


Author

murongqingcao
murongqingcao

Rego Park, NY



About
A Philosophy Writer: New Phililophy of Relativism Metaphysics on Meditation New Discovery of Tao Te Chin more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by murongqingcao