8th letter

8th letter

A Chapter by mvrzee
"

Dedicated to you...

"

Pierre,

 

Do you remember when we wrote a poem for our English class?

 

Honestly, I hate writing poems. With all the rhymes, stanzas, and all that. Containing a whole thought in just a few words... I'm not like that.

 

But you know what, I've been writing poems for quite some time now. Actually, it's only a single poem if you put together all the stanzas written separately.

 

Do you know the subject of my poem?

 

You.

 

Yes, you.

 

Everytime I felt like crying, I write down all that I want to say to you. Believe me or not, they just magically rhyme at every line.

 

 

 

You read it Pierre. My poem. The poem I passed for our English class. You read it. I didn't want you to but you were too stubborn to take "No!" as an answer.

 

When you were reading it, did you feel something? Were you able to comprehend the emotions lingering at each word?

 

Tell me Pierre.

 

Were you aware?

 

 

 

 

You are the person I was referring to.

 

The person I love...

 

The person I will fight for...

 

 

 

 

 

And the person I will eventually let go...



© 2012 mvrzee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on June 7, 2012
Last Updated on June 7, 2012


Author

mvrzee
mvrzee

Baguio, Philippines



About
I am a weird girl with a shallow sense of humor. I am a self-proclaimed introvert as an average person but transforms to a completely different girl when being a writer. My writing life is hidden i.. more..

Writing
1st letter 1st letter

A Chapter by mvrzee


2nd letter 2nd letter

A Chapter by mvrzee


3rd letter 3rd letter

A Chapter by mvrzee