Denial of 'Accepted'

Denial of 'Accepted'

A Story by Anthony Arnold
"

This is about that one thing that for some reason has been made practically impossible to mention in any sort of way negative or implying diabolical and/or subversive behavior.

"
The other day I was listening to the radio, catching the latest on the 'coronavirus'. I must say, I am more than a little alarmed at the way my species has become completely retarded and partly apathetic. I don't see any sick people but I do see people not going to work who are a paycheck from poverty. A whole nation of them, actually. 
If the evil powers that rule this world ever needed an indicator to assure them that the timing was right for an invasion, in total, of the 'greatest nation' in the world...... well. Well who am I to say these things to you? 
You don't know who I am from what I say to you.
I feel like I am on the lookout for the gestapo for christs sake, and there is no call for it. Or is there? 
How long will you folks sit on your asses, following the authorities 'advice' when you must realize that you are being herded. I could get in trouble for saying such stuff in the world we live in, and ain't that a rush?
Depends on who you are.
If you are a weakling who likes to be told what to do, when where and how, and what you can say, and to whom etc ad infinitum, you'll like it like the Agenda2030 has it set up. So just relax, and wait for the chips and soda.
Not much will change.
Right?

© 2020 Anthony Arnold


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
Added on April 5, 2020
Last Updated on April 5, 2020

Author

Anthony Arnold
Anthony Arnold

Rosarito Beaches, Baja California, Mexico



About
this one guy.... he stole my wallet, then he was helping me look for it.... sigh ..... more..

Writing
Bereft Bereft

A Story by Anthony Arnold