Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by TransparentHearts

                Random collections of thought and inspirations combined into one marvelous (I wish leather-bound) book I’ll don the name of The Journal. Snazzy title, eh? The power beneath the title, just say it. Awesome.

                The inspiration to do this unearthed itself among four main events: a harsh argument and physical fight between a mama bear and her cub, the extreme measures of a Catholic School and blocking of a website, my good friend Jet starting her collection of letter poems I hope to read in its whole entirety, and to a break-up and a massive heartache that severely affects my train of thought, goals and the future. Much thanks to all parties involved; although, two of the four will scar my deeply saddened heart.

                Through these events, I became someone stronger, like a phoenix born through blackened ashes. My desire also strengthened and hardened in the Catholic school incident (reported to me by a pro-gay teacher) with the blocking of a website due to “gay and lesbian issues” and this firmly spurred a growing intimate disliking towards society and the gay issues with are so controversially discussed.

                Throughout these pages are ramblings of a teenager of which I hope will live on in the struggle of life. Fashioned by my own hand, I call this The Journal. Welcome to my life.

                Signed,

                                Megs



© 2010 TransparentHearts


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

must comment... that was a glorious intro. makes me want to read more. I liked the shoutout... I really enjoyed the imagery your verbs give to your writting... such as "unearthed".
Also the last few lines were very strong and made me smile just in the tone and passion put into them. nice!!! mucho nice!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

What an absorbing introduction! I really enjoyed your style of writing, and I thought that your humour really shone through. I have to say, all the writing I've read of yours has been very intriguing, and somewhat mind boggling, and I actually like that! Haha, I look forward to reading more!
~PaperHearts

Posted 14 Years Ago


must comment... that was a glorious intro. makes me want to read more. I liked the shoutout... I really enjoyed the imagery your verbs give to your writting... such as "unearthed".
Also the last few lines were very strong and made me smile just in the tone and passion put into them. nice!!! mucho nice!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 4, 2010
Last Updated on February 8, 2010


Author

TransparentHearts
TransparentHearts

About
Well...where to start. (The short version) I liiike weird crazy, not run-of-the-mill kind of stuff. Liike taking an armadillo on a rollar coaster. How fun would that be?!?! You could call me crazy. I .. more..

Writing