pseudo-first post

pseudo-first post

A Story by my blog
"

the blog!!!!!!

"
I realized that i should introduce myself. oops.

⬇️reading time: about 2 minutes⬇️

My name is may, and this is my blog! i have always wonder what it would be like to create one. i want to share my brain with the world. i am very much a human and i like doing things with other people, like walking and going to a movie.

No but really, i want to be an audio engineer someday, i like researching acoustic engineering and the physics of sound. i hope that people who are interested in this blog will like that too! if not though, that's okay.

i've been playing violin for 10 years and i LOVE putting myself on stage. i've done music competitions since i was 10 and have been to 2 statewide competitions. I've been trying to work on acting because it's a very different experience than playing an instrument.

I love to act! My parents say that i was singing before i was talking. i spent my time on the playground pacing and reciting exact lines from my favorite TV shows. i loved to read out loud to my baby sister and have vocal recitals in front of all my family, where i pretended to be a star!

i have perfect pitch! that means that i can identify notes, chords, and sound frequencies in Hz! i was born with this ability, and i'm very glad that my father who is also a musician was able to help me develop this when i was small.

This brings me to my strengths. i love to put myself out on stage, i consider myself to have a high self-esteem, and i am always eager to learn and grow!

A few of my weaknesses are that it's a little bit hard for me to balance in the dark, i fear the unknown, and i have another weakness which is explained in my other blog post. i try my very best to work on these challenges every day! i tell myself that i can overcome and that means i will!

My mind can run wild sometimes! That is why i wanted to create a blog. i can also make funny and dramatic and crazy stories!

i hope that this is something that we all can enjoy!!! i will document my past experiences and what i can see in my future here. enjoy reading!!!

© 2022 my blog


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on February 13, 2022
Last Updated on February 13, 2022
Tags: blog

Author

my blog
my blog

About
this is about me more..

Writing