Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Mozlefa Ahmadi

Heyyyyyyy everyone!!!! This is my first story I have never written a story before, hopefully you guys liked it. I know I'm not a perfect writer, so feel free to comment. Suggestions are highly taken into consideration though. Please comment and like! The more likes and read the faster I update!!



When I was younger, my mother would tell me the story of how she met my father. She would tell me how beautiful I would grow up to be one day. That, one lucky man will love me unconditionally. That, on his 18th birthday I will take one look into his eyes and forget everything around us. At, the time I didn't understand the reason why she was telling me all these stories. I was so scared by the incident that occurred a couple of hours ago. My mother was smiling hours ago and now she was crying and talking to me like she was never going to see me again. But I know now. One, werewolves only discover their mates when one of the mates turns 18, whoever turn 18 first, and then he or she triggers the mate bond. Second, she was running out of time! In order to make up for all the time she was going to miss in my life, she tried to cram as much of mother and daughter time as she possibly could into a couple of hours. She told me about how special werewolves are, and how other people in the world weren't like us. She said that people will creep up on me and try to kill me at my most vulnerable state, and too always be careful. I will always remember the day she left me.

"Hey, Madison!" Samantha yelled, interrupting my thoughts.

Samantha Trent is and has been my best friend since elementary school. There isn't a single thing that we haven't done together. We both even shifted on the same day! Her father, Nicholas Trent, and my father, Michael Brooks, both work with their best friend, Daniel King, the owner of a multi-billion dollar business company. Whereas Sam's father is the Gamma of the pack, my father is the Beta of the pack and Daniel is the Alpha of the pack. Sam has always been loud and her loudness covers up my quietness.

We were currently ditching math class and sitting in the hallway, "chilling" as we like to call it. She excused herself, five minutes ago to do God-knows-what.

Our school is an elite private school in New York; only children who come from rich backgrounds can afford it. Unfortunately, not everyone here is a werewolf; so, we have to be extra cautious around the humans. However, Alpha Daniel has made sure that the huge forest behind our school never gets destroyed, just in case any werewolf needs to let out some steam during school.

"What's up?" I asked getting up from my spot and I smile as I notice her hair was slightly more disheveled then it was five minutes ago.

"Guess who found a new play toy!"

"Let me guess, Connor?" I said as she leads to where Connor and this new girl are.

Connor King. Ugh even his name is annoying to say out loud. Like his last name, he is the KING of this school and the son of the Alpha. Which, means that on his 18th birthday, tonight, he will be titled as the Alpha of the pack and that is also the day he will meet his mate. Ohhh I feel so bad for her.

The hate that Connor and I share for each other goes way back. I met him when I was six years old. Even at the age of six, he walked and talked like he owned the world. Usually I shy away and try to avoid eye contact as much as possible, but with him I never feel like I need to hide. So, ever since middle school we have been playing a game of c**k-block for each other, just to see the other get riled up. So, basically whenever one of us hears word of the other flirting with another person, we intervene and play c**k-block. For some reason Connor is really good at this game; he makes every guy I talk to run away before I even get a chance to exchange numbers. I however, have not been that successful. I still hear from gossiping girls how great he is in bed. Ummm yeah ewwww.

"Damn, I know you hate him and everything, but man I wish I was her!" Sam says breathlessly, which stops my train of thought and makes me look up at Connor and I frown immediately.

There he is. That son-of-a... Even, with his tongue down someone else's throat he still manages to look sexy as hell. His thick, brown hair is slightly disheveled, most likely because of the girl running her hands through it. The girl's hands are currently up the back of his white shirt, showing the dimples in his back. His hands are under her a*s, holding her up at the same time keeping her legs around his waist. You can see the vein clearly pop in his biceps.

I stop and smell the air. She is a werewolf. Good, this will only make things more interesting. I notice that once again she is a blonde. Stupid loser must hate brunettes, not that I care. Good, he stays away from girls like me. Connor and Blondie weren't alone like always. And this makes me pause and re think if I should actually approach them or not. Connor's loser friends were around them. Some of them had girls around their arms while the others were just sitting on the hood of the car and drinking from bottles.

RINNNNGGGGG.

The bell rang, and students slowly filled the parking lot. Connor eyes flash open and they focus right on me. His eyes twinkle and it’s like he is daring me to do something. Nerves build up in my stomach. Connor still hasn't pulled away from Blondie, and he still hasn’t stopped staring into my eyes. His dare is enough for me to forget my nerves and slowly push off the wall and move towards his car. Brian Riley, Connor's best friend, looks up and notices me walking towards them. Riley was equally as good looking as Connor. Whereas Connor was reserved and always in control. Riley loves to party and he loves to be the center of attention. 

Riley crosses one leg over the other and puts his arm behind his head. He notices the annoyance in my eyes and that causes his lips to twitch slightly. Smart guy, he knows what's coming next.

Walking up to Blondie, whose a*s was now on Connor's brand new, black Mustang, I pull Connor away, and that makes Blondie slip from the hood of his Mustang and fall right on to the black pavement. A couple people stop and start to laugh at Blondie.

Standing in front of Blondie, who was now planted on her a*s, I smile slightly as I make note of how much I had pushed Connor away from her. However, my smile drops as soon as I feel Connor right behind me and this causes me to stiffen. He moves forward even more and brings his arm around my waist lightly, making him completely pressed against my back. For some reason this gesture gives me enough confidence to make my next move. Even though his action confuses me and fogs up my brain, I try to think of what to say next to make Connor mad. Hey, if Connor was breathing down your neck and you could fell his thingy against your back, you wouldn't be able to think straight either.

"What is your problem?" Blondie stands up rubbing her butt and that causes to me to focus again.

"Sweetheart don't you know? Connor here has STD. I'm only trying to protect you," I say with a smirk. I move forward slightly, creating some space between Connor and me.

"You are lying! You're just jealous you can't have him!" She sneers thinking she's right.

SMACCK

Her head swings to left and her hand immediately lifts to her cheek. I don't know how I just built enough courage to smack her. I stop and stare at my hand, this would never happen. I guess everything that has been going on lately, I am starting to loose myself. Her brown eyes gloss over, and flash a yellow color and I can see the anger building in them. That anger scares me and makes me step backwards right into Connor.

"Don’t be afraid, we all know what a baby you are! You always shy away from people. Common show me what you got!" Connor leans down and whispers in my ear. His comment makes me angry and I tighten my fists into a ball.

"Oops! My hand slipped," I said calmly and pretend to look at my old manicured finger nails, to make it seem as if I was bored.

"Are you freaking crazy? You jealous b***h," she seethes with anger, I might have even seen smoke come out of her ears. Her eyes were still yellow, and if she didn't control herself, the humans will see her. Fear races through me, but Connor's body heat acts as a protection. For some reason Connor has always had the ability to make me feel safe and to always fight for myself. Even when I want to shy away from the world and hide, his one look can give me enough self-confidence to not be afraid for those moments. And even though I hate him because he uses my anger to entertain himself, those moments where I let myself free to say whatever I want is probably why I am still holding on.

Too caught up in my thoughts I don’t see her right hand come forward straight for my face. Flinching my face backwards right into Connor's chest I instantly close my eyes as the fear starts to take over and the tears run down face. Too scared to even realize that my reaction isn’t normal, I am taken back to a dark place in my brain. A place that seems to be taking over my brain more and more lately. He's been getting a lot worse lately, and I don’t know if I can still hold on!

"Get lost!" Connor says calmly but with so much power, and I open my eyes just in time to see the girl quickly pull her hand back, grab her bag and run away.

I turn around and notice that some students were still around us confused by my reaction. I never break down this easily especially not around Connor.

I was about to run away and hide, when Connor walks me backward until the back of my thighs hit his Mustang.

"I shouldn't have done that," I mumble to myself annoyed that someone might have caught on. That someone knows how helpless and scared I am. But looking into his eyes I know he doesn't know how scared I am, he is just brushing it off. Nobody really cares anyways. They only see the normal side of me, the side that Connor brings out!

He smirks and takes one more step forward, now he was completely flushed against my front. One arm comes around my waist and wraps around the bruise on my side, which causes me to wince, and I hold my breath too scared that he might notice. His eyes slightly narrow; but he ignores it again and with his other free hand he pulls all my dark curls to the other side of my neck. What is he doing? I look in his eyes trying to search for something, a sign. I don't know what game he playing at. He leans in more until his mouth is at the shell of ear, "Sweetheart, if you wanted to take her place all you had to do was ask!"

This little s**t! There he is trying to ignore that how I just reacted to that Blondie. He is trying to make me mad again so I can amuse him. I shove him back not in the mood to be around him. God-damn him for always wanting to fight with me. Connor quickly holds his hand up in a stop position, signaling the others to sit back down.

"F**k you!" I restored.

"Here? I thought you wanted to keep that in the bedroom?"

Ughhh this little s**t, I shove him and walk back to Sam, who standing there stunned.


© 2015 Mozlefa Ahmadi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on April 26, 2015
Last Updated on April 26, 2015


Author

Mozlefa Ahmadi
Mozlefa Ahmadi

livingston, NJ



About
Hey everyone my name is Mozlefa. I am currently going to college to become a doctor, but I have a passion for reading. I created this blog so that other people can view my comments and reviews on book.. more..

Writing