A Christian woman clinging to God when times are tough

A Christian woman clinging to God when times are tough

A Poem by Angie Diaz-Cervo
"

A Christian woman clinging to God when times are tough

"
Tough mean strong enough to withstand wear and tear; hard to chew, resilient, difficult, unfair, strict, prone to violence
A rough or violent person.

As long as we are alive will experience tough times. Ex. Death, abuse, being ignore, issues with children, parents, friends and spouse.

A Christian woman know that she need to grow during those tough times, she gets to be closer to God.
She has the confident of her victory because Jesus won the battles for her.
When everything are falling apart, she is not alone God is with her.
She knows that in order to grow she needs to experiences the tough times.
Her confidence in God grows during the tough times.
She knows that God loves her and therefore it will come to pass.
Once God gives her wisdom she welcome the tough times.
In order to survive she has to read the word of God.
She has to make the word of God her first priority in the morning.
A Christian woman needs to network with other Christian women.
During the tough times do not be prideful and not ask for help. We are sisters and brothers in Christ therefore we need to be there for each other.
2 Corinthians 1; 3-4
Blessed be the God and the father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the father of mercies and the God of all consolation who console us in our entire affliction, so that we may be able to console those who are in any affliction with the consolation with which we ourselves are consoled by God.
A Christian woman needs to know that she doesn�t know it all.
A Christian woman need to trust God with everything she has.
During the tough times a Christian woman need to forgive whoever that God is using to bring her close to him.
A Christian woman need not to be worry during the tough times, remember worry is a sin.
James 1: 2-4
My brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of any kind, consider it nothing but joy, because you know that the testing of your faith produces endurance; and let endurance have its full effect, so that you may be mature and complete, lacking in nothing.

A Christian woman know that the enemy get really mad when she is about to reach the purpose that God instill in her.

She knows that she needs to worship God even when she doesn�t feel like it.
Psalm 119: 2, 10
Christian woman know that during the tough times she has to follow the commandments.
Ask the Holy Spirit to help you during the tough times.
Get on your knees and cry to God, you need to fast and pray
Each trials and tribulation that you go through are testimonies to help another person.
As you get mature in the Lord you�ll learn how to have a great attitude during the tough times.
God will give you strength to go through the tough times.
If you didn�t learn the lesson the first time around it will keep happening over and over again until you learn.
Each of us right now are in the middle of a tough time, how are you going to deal with it? Are you going to let go of the control and give it to God?
Are you going to solve the issues on your own?

© 2008 Angie Diaz-Cervo


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Is this a poem or an essay? Cause I have to say, as a poem, it was a bit verbose and unwieldy. And quoting from the bible does not lend itself to good flow. Instead of trying to get a message across with this poem, why not just try to convey how the subject matter makes you feel, or how you want other people to feel when they see it. Focus more on the art of it.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Is this a poem or an essay? Cause I have to say, as a poem, it was a bit verbose and unwieldy. And quoting from the bible does not lend itself to good flow. Instead of trying to get a message across with this poem, why not just try to convey how the subject matter makes you feel, or how you want other people to feel when they see it. Focus more on the art of it.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
1 Review
Added on May 5, 2008

Author

Angie Diaz-Cervo
Angie Diaz-Cervo

Belleville, NJ



About
Angie the co- founders of Dicervo�s Karate & Kickboxing now knows as Kingdom Karate world Group LLC since 1997; With an associate�s degree as a radiology technologist, she is t.. more..

Writing