The mirage in your mind

The mirage in your mind

A Screenplay by mystique
"

understannding capability

"

The mirage in your mind

 

Wondering, feeling, sensing, distinguishing or identifying based on your instinct .Actually anything based on your sixth sense could be of utmost importance or baseless facts for you but to be clear that what ever your mind is doing is right you have to test it which none of us do, a child commits a mistake or someone gets into an accident in these circumstances you tend to forgive the earlier whereas you tend to listen to the other as a crime that should undergo a punishment. Well the reason we forgive the other is because we have gone through that stage but maybe not the next one what actually happens here is that our consciousness tends to build up a mirage of possibility that the child committed the mistake unknowingly. That is why I mentioned earlier we need to test our mind whether it is right or wrong like our teachers who make us go through examinations to prove our worth. The saying goes as a thoughtless action can result in various deflections. It’s the mirage that makes you do the action that can later lead to shocking, horrifying, and trust breaking results. So to make the right decision you have to either look through the mirage or break it .A mirage can give hopes but they are and they always will be false hopes  .Here again when you see the child doing the mistake a second time the mirage in your mind tends to break a little, and so on until its completely broken this is where you gain the capability to test your mind yourself but with regressions. Only great minds break through the mirage in the first blow that is by understanding that they have to test the circumstance and their contradiction with the mind but the rest take up things according to their own pace leaving fate to accompany their life for teaching lessons. In all case we must try to be like the earlier one. Remember some mirages on breaking tend to break us too, so be calm and let your body prepare itself for this ailment to be deduced.

 

 

 

© 2010 mystique


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on October 3, 2010
Last Updated on October 3, 2010

Author

mystique
mystique

chennai, tamil nadu, India



Writing
the fall the fall

A Poem by mystique