Preface

Preface

A Chapter by Mzedwardcullen4eve
"

This is the intro

"

 I heard the music before I entered the door. I could feel the vibrations as it shook the house. Once I turned the door knob ad entered, I immediately started to look for him. People waved at me as I walked by. I ignored those waves and kept on walking ; I was on a mission. Nothing could distract me from, except-Oh. My. God. It was my boyfriend .
“Nigel.” I called. He turned towards me and pushed the girl away. The girl he was having a serious make out session with.
“Wait, babe. Listen I-” I didn't hear the rest nor did I want to. I ran and went up the stairs that led to three bed rooms. I picked the one on the far left and went in. I sat on the bed and silently started to cry. No tears came. Was there something wrong with me? Where were the tears?! Come on tears, come on already. Now? Come on sesame. As I was trying to get the tears flowing, Cameron came in.
“Hope?” I looked up. Yes! He was here. He came to sit by me on the bed. “ Whats wrong?” I looked away and didn't answer; his eyes would put you under a love spell. He stopped talking and silence took over. I glanced a sideways glance at him. He was staring at me, so I turned my head and looked him in those love spell eyes of his.
“I saw him.” he said. I started to look away but before I could, he took hold of my face and gently kissed me on the lips.



© 2009 Mzedwardcullen4eve


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like it so far! i wish you would keep going with it :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 28, 2009


Author

Mzedwardcullen4eve
Mzedwardcullen4eve

southfield, MI



About
Well lets see. I love to listen to music( listening to it at this moment) and I also love to write. Oh I love to read,too. I got a Mibba account but like nobody leaves comments( its like am I that lam.. more..

Writing