Let Me..

Let Me..

A Poem by Hidden Sunshine

What have i done to have the weight of the world fall upon me/the thoughts the pain wish for me to no longer be/my past has risen once again/it has collided with my present becoming one and driving me insane/what has happened to my pride, where has it gone/my heart has dropped and my sould withdrawn/for once i felt alive nothing could bring me harm/now the world is my nemesis and i have nothing left to do but disarm/i'm giving into what i thought i'd never feel/the pain, deception, and lies is far too much for me to conceal/let me fall into the sky/let me shed all my tears for i wish to no longer cry/let my soul dry out/let the world hear my heart shout/for my heart is reaching it's breaking point/everything i do and say seems to do nothing but disappoint/i'm losing myself into a world full of hate and depression/why must i keep living it, why must i question/i'm alone and kept away from a world full of beauty and love/please someone come to me, send me an angel from the heavens above/let me feel and see what makes everyone soar/why can't i find that one thing to keep breathing for/my emotions are winning this battle of self destruction/they're eating my soul and taking away every bit of compassion/let me feel the love i long to feel/let my heart and soul come to heal/i'm asking to have my troubles taken away and let me see/i'm asking for my pain to just let me be..

 

© 2009 Hidden Sunshine


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on June 16, 2009