Najwa Nadhir Reflects On How To Stay Professional In The Workplace

Najwa Nadhir Reflects On How To Stay Professional In The Workplace

A Story by Najwa Nadhir
"

Najwa Nadhir is dedicated to continuously expanding her knowledge of property acquisitions and business strategies, recognizing the importance of nuanced and rigorous professional networking as well.

"

Maintaining a high standard of professionalism and poise has always been important to the CEO of BOSC Realty Advisors Najwa Nadhir. A longtime Michigan resident, she is known throughout the commercial real estate investment sector (as well as throughout the state’s judicial system, having formerly served as the 46th and 48th District County Clerk) as remaining professional and courteous in all situations.

From a young age, Najwa Nadhir made it a priority to broaden her intelligence to its near-infinite limits so she can act as an indispensable resource to all professional contacts she may be involved in. Her employees trust that she is guiding the company in the right direction because of her cache of knowledge. Najwa Nadhir is talented at relaxing her clients’ nerves and helping them understand that BOSC Realty Advisors will further a client’s goals and deliver on all of its promises no matter what.

An important side note that Najwa Nadhir wants to emphasize is the effect of your clothes on your career. She makes a particular effort to be immaculate all the time, no matter if she is meeting new contacts or just stopping in at the office. The CEO is cognizant of how essential first impressions are to the viability of business partnerships. By paying special attention to her appearance, Najwa Nadhir assures that she is ready for whatever the day will bring.

Najwa Nadhir catalogues every experience and professional interaction in her brain, separating failures and inefficiencies for the services that are working and keeping clients, managers and tenants happy. Although she is at the top of the commercial real estate game, Najwa Nadhir never forgets to stay grounded, open-minded and curious as well. She is thankful for the myriad of opportunities presented to her since a young child.

Now, as a professional in high-stakes investing, Najwa Nadhir understands her development should never stagnate. She’s always looking for ways to enhance the reputation that she has so relentlessly cultivated.

To Learn More About Najwa Nadhir Visit At :

© 2016 Najwa Nadhir


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on July 19, 2016
Last Updated on July 19, 2016
Tags: Najwa Nadhir

Author

Najwa Nadhir
Najwa Nadhir

Bloomfield Hills



About
As CEO of BOSC Realty Advisors, Najwa Nadhir has purchased and developed an impressive array of retail properties since the group’s founding in the late 1980’s. For example, BOSC acquired .. more..

Writing