Najwa Nadhir and BOSC Realty Advisors at Work on Beaumont Center for Human Development

Najwa Nadhir and BOSC Realty Advisors at Work on Beaumont Center for Human Development

A Story by Najwa Nadhir
"

Najwa Nadhir, CEO of BOSC Realty Advisors, has started the company’s work on the Beaumont Center for Human Development.

"

Najwa Nadhir is the CEO of BOSC Realty Advisors, a commercial real estate acquisitions and development company based in the Detroit area. From its beginnings in 1989, BOSC has made it possible for many businesses to provide their products and services to their communities by giving them prime locations for their storefronts. BOSC is now at work on developing its latest project, the Beaumont Center for Human Development.

The Beaumont Center for Human Development, when it is completed by Najwa Nadhir and her team at BOSC Realty Advisors, will be a specialized clinic designed to help children with autism. It is funded by the non-profit organization, the Ted Lindsay Foundation. The clinic will be located in Southfield, Michigan and it will help children struggling with autism and their parents by creating a safe space for them to learn and interact with each other while developing new social skills.

Najwa Nadhir became the CEO of BOSC Realty Advisors after working for a time as a clerk in the State of Michigan’s 46th and 48th district. She wanted to get into the real estate market so she could create some success for herself and her family and also to help stimulate the local Detroit economy. She didn’t know at the time of the serious economic difficulties the city would have when she and the other company leaders started to develop commercial properties in the Detroit area, starting with the Topinka’s Plaza on the corner of 7 Mile Road and Telegraph Road. After the renovations and development were completed in 1991, the new businesses there have thrived, even through more renovations and changes through the years.

Najwa Nadhir wanted to help local businesses get the start they needed to help the community she grew up in. As BOSC grew, she found other communities that could use the investment by businesses and worked to create opportunities for them in places like California and other areas near some of BOSC’s first projects in the Midwest. Nadhir hopes that the new Beaumont Center for Human Development will add a much-needed service to the community in the future.

For More Information, Visit At -

© 2016 Najwa Nadhir


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on August 11, 2016
Last Updated on August 11, 2016
Tags: Najwa Nadhir

Author

Najwa Nadhir
Najwa Nadhir

Bloomfield Hills



About
As CEO of BOSC Realty Advisors, Najwa Nadhir has purchased and developed an impressive array of retail properties since the group’s founding in the late 1980’s. For example, BOSC acquired .. more..

Writing