Pilot

Pilot

A Chapter by Shrestha Aman
"

He sees the unusual dream which leads to a higly unusual day for him !

"

|| He woke up to a weird dream, him getting chased by bunch of guerillas as he was on mission to destroy the nukes. He was riding bike along with a rocket launcher.

                No one gives a S**t in a dream! He launched the rocket into the Nuc-chamber and bam!

                                Earth into dust-radiation, smoke & He woke up suffocating until she gave him his inhaler.

" i hate my toothbrush ! I have a poor selection on things. Even my toothpaste is of strawberry flavor. I am too lazy to hold my brush in my hand and put it into my mouth." He processed these thoughts inside his mind.

 He is standing in  front of the sink and his eyes are still closed.

Slowly, he picked up his tooth paste tube as he's half asleep.  He grabbed the tooth paste tube and layered it over the tooth brush and he reached his teeth.  The brush was pasteless. And he opened his eyes. He collapsed on to the floor.

After sometime he woke up. He had tooth paste on his face. His girlfriend had a snapshot of his toothpaste jizzed face posted  all over facebook, IG ,  SC or whatever they call it.

                She asked “ What happened honey, Its been like 30 minutes since you were in washroom ?”

             He told her that He saw his Strawberry Sparkles Toothpaste levitating on air.

                                “ Slap”,  “ Still dreaming ?” , she said

                              He slowly picked up myself and confusingly said “ I guess so ! “


He worked in recording company as an Audio Engineer. He loved the job and after some tough years, he was really living his pure dream. Not the dream he saw this morning! That was some dream.

He had gone to different paths of his career to reach till this stage, finally realizing the need to take his hobby into profession and earning.

                At work, still not ready to get out of the sleep disease, he was reviewing some tracks for a band.   When he tried to reach for acoustic guitar, something familiar from the morning recurred  ||

 

 



© 2015 Shrestha Aman


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on July 16, 2015
Last Updated on August 6, 2015
Tags: Superhero, adult, friends, girlfriend, musicstudio


Author

Shrestha Aman
Shrestha Aman

KTM, Nepal



About
Modern fantasy writer more..

Writing
The Dream The Dream

A Chapter by Shrestha Aman