Clinically Hostile Trial

Clinically Hostile Trial

A Chapter by Namaa Hammond

Dear Jeras,

Thank you for harvesting peace, bringing rewards with every cycle around the sun. I know you refuse to hear me speak such solemnity, so I will testify inside these binded scriptures, until I am free again.

Within every page pertaining to the inside of our precious maple tree, I shall spell forth into a lucid path of truth someday. However, I have fallen on the plane perpendicularly to where the universe wants it's children to be. However, I still have intellectual chats and story sharing with Mother Earth. She raised me, but I deemed my choices to trial and error.

The molecules in the trials I have embellished casted in the way of my once embodied, and shape shifting particles. I was the one they were after. I was the one who was taken in. Included and hostile in their clinical trials. All of them.

Never ever did it cross my mind that I would be a victim of the pernicious pharmacopoeia and its bringer. And with every dose, I was compelled to a giving. I was fooled into giving into my conceitedness. My false perception blinded me like winter's sundown. I could not capture a single moment where I was sure I was going to lose myself.

I feared for my life. I had to make choices fast, and it was inconceivable. Jeras, you are guiding me down a red dirt road and helping me ground myself again. I do not remember how long it has been since the molecules in my heels have equally touched the dirt, and I do not remember what it feels like.

Solely Responsible for...,
Nyx




© 2019 Namaa Hammond


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on April 14, 2019
Last Updated on April 15, 2019
Tags: Anthemis, addiction, drama, love, hope, craft, cosmos, magic, earth, elements