HER

HER

A Story by Nameless freak
"

A topic that needs to be shed light on: self-harm

"
Tears streamed down his face as he remembered her.
HER..
It felt like yesterday she lay in his arms, her soft lips enchanting him under an unbreakable trance, her deep blue innocent eyes which reminded him of the sea. Her curly lock of hair, falling perfectly down her shoulders. Looking into her eyes was like snorting coke but so much better. She was his most prized possession but to her, she was damaged, broken, used. It didn't matter to him, so what if she was a little tainted, to him she was perfect. She would lay in her bathroom, mascara running down her face, wrists flowing. He wanted to be there during those times with her, he wanted her to lay in his arms, he wanted to comfort her and wrap his protective arms around him, never letting her go.
Now she was gone and he felt lost.
To her, she was damaged goods, a flaw, a mistake but to him she was perfect in her imperfections, so what if she was not "perfect", he was willing to fight for her, during historic times, when something belonged to you and someone took it, you would fight for it and die fighting, likewise he was willing to do whatever it took but it wasn't enough because now, she was gone.
Gone. Forever.
He went to the beach, it's where she would sit on his lap, with her feet in the sand, her radiant smile masking the pain, sorrow and anger behind that jaw-dropping perfect smile. He wanted to feel her lips on his, the tingling sensations as her fingers trailed his neck, the fire that she ignited in him, always leaving him hungry for more, the way she looked at him with her beautiful eyes, the way her lips parted at the sight of him, the way she always knew if something was wrong.
Her image so vivid in his mind, almost like she was there, but she wasn't.
He remembered when he ran all the way from his house to hers, when he recieved her last message, he remembered feeling helpless, as dread overcame his mind knowing he was going to lose her, everything lost meaning except HER.
He barged in her bathroom, slamming the door open and that's when he was saw her in the bath tub, red water running down the tub, all over the bathroom. Her parents crying for her to come back, the moment he saw her cold, lifeless body, everything lost meaning, nothing mattered, he couldn't hear the ambulace, he couldn't hear her parents screaming, he just stared at her, unable to move, paralysed on the spot, feeling numb. A little part of him had died with her that night and no one would ever fill that empty hole in his heart that her departure had left him,
She was gone way before that night but he failed to kiss her back to life, he had failed to love her the way she deserved, he failed to protect her frail body, her fragile heart from the brutal words, bruises but his biggest failure was, he had failed to shelter her from her own deep dark inner-self and now she was gone..
FOREVER. 

© 2017 Nameless freak


Author's Note

Nameless freak
I would like you to be brutally honest, thank you!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on June 13, 2017
Last Updated on June 13, 2017

Author

Nameless freak
Nameless freak

Lahore, Pakistan



About
I'm 15 and I've been through hell so my escape is writing and hence I just want to share my stories! more..

Writing