His prey

His prey

A Story by Nameless freak

Not a day goes by when she doesn't think about it, think about what he did, think about what she had deserved to be a victim of his manhood.
Every man, to her, is a threat, a big yellow danger sign, every person passing by her, on the street makes her heart beat that her ribcage can't control it, every person who looks at her, is a possible suspect in a crime where she is the victim, thats what he did to her, stripped her of her innocence and threw her in a bottomless hole of hurt, pain and grief called reality.
Her mind often wanders to that day when he deprived her of a choice she had every right to have, the day he took away her dignity, her respect. She feels like a used and a broken toy, who no one wants to play with. That's what she was to him, a toy which he played with and when he was tired, he threw it away like it was nothing.
She often thinks how someone could be so ruthless, so brutal. Other times she thinks that it's her fault, maybe she deserves to be used, abused, because that's what he did, he punched her like a puching bag, kicked her like a football and pinned her to the ground like he was a wrestler in the ring.
He was the predator and she was his prey, like every other predator, he watched her every day, until he figured out his preys weakness and then he striked, hard but the truth is she wasn't a prey nor was she a toy, she was a future doctor or a future engineer, she was a future artist or a future singer but now, her dreams were crushed by his manhood, she found herself in a world of drugs, cigarettes and booze, that future doctor, engineer, artist, singer will no longer inspire, save or help anyone, she herself needs saving now.
One day his daughter grows up, she gets sick and no doctor can save her, maybe if he hadn't taken away that girls future, she could be the doctor that saved his daughter. When his daughter is stripped of her childhood by a predator like himself, he realises her pain, suddenly that prey he hunted isn't a prey anymore, its karma, coming back to seek revenge and thats when regrets arise, he sees clearly now, his daughter becomes a victim due to him and now, he has to live with that.

© 2017 Nameless freak


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on June 13, 2017
Last Updated on June 13, 2017

Author

Nameless freak
Nameless freak

Lahore, Pakistan



About
I'm 15 and I've been through hell so my escape is writing and hence I just want to share my stories! more..

Writing
HER HER

A Story by Nameless freak