A Lonely Warrior and A Lovely Girl

A Lonely Warrior and A Lovely Girl

A Story by Silver Bullet
"

A boy who is always alone,he doesn't believe others.He wishes to be alone every time rather than to mix with fake people in the society.A story of a loner who faces the society in his way.

"
Kirito,a high school student who is isolated,no friends and girl friend.He firmly belived that people living in this world hide themselves for their selfishness.They act outside and fool people easily with a smirking fake smile.Seeing people like this he believes he should maintain distant relationship with everyone.A holy crap world with bunch of fools,says Kirito.

   When people approaches him, for everything he replies them cut and right.Though he is harsh he doesn't really care.Once,he saved a girl Asuna from an accident and she is from his class but he dint save as he wanted to look cool.He did it just like that and walked away before the girl even tries to say her thanks.
Asuna turns back and says,"Thank you...Oh no he already left"she puts her head down and walks away

One day the same girl who always watched him from far was about to confess him but Kirito ,who knows how the real world is ,suddenly tries to avoid that clash.That girl approached him,
  "Kirito...Uh mm..!! I..I...want to say you something..will you listen to me??"
 (Oh God!!I know where this will lead to...There is no way I am falling for this because I always wish to be a loner rather to mix with this fake society-whispers in his mind)
  Kirito replies.."Yeah tell me..."

   The girl fumbling for words ,she couldn't express her feelings in words.."I was always in lo....."

   Kirito interrupts "Hold on...I need to go ,forgot my notebook at my desk in the school,I need to hurry up!!!"

  The girl knows that it's a clear rejection..Walking her way back to home with tears in her eyes.

  He rejected her indirectly as he doesn't want to cause her trouble and he don't want to drag her to his way.The poor guy thinks that she confessed him as he saved her life that day but the real fact is that girl truly loved him from her heart.She watched him always from far who is alone, not tagging along with people,being alone every time.She wants to be his girlfriend and be with him always no matter how the world is.The saddest part is she knew everything about him from the beginning and his way of thinking about the world.The next day he tries to avoid her completely from his sight.

  He always says  "I hate kind girls,a little smile would make a guy mad and then later they exchange contacts,waiting for the message,looking at the mobile and laughing like a fool ,heart will beat faster,I know that they are being nice ,it's not they are nice to me alone ,they are nice to everyone,but I always end up expecting something,end up with misunderstanding,falls in to the trap,in the end I will be at the verge of dieing,I have seen all these before,A highly trained loner won't fall for the same trap again."

 He isn't like this before but the real world made him like this so he decided not to move close with anyone.He says people always expect something from others if they fulfill their expectation then they became their ally rest becomes their enemy,foolish world,crazy people.

He indirectly helps people without his knowledge as he sees justice in some person to make that person get justice he makes himself a creepy bad guy in the society.He doesn't care what others think of him as he get used to it in his routine life.
“They say that if you change yourself, you’ll change the world, but that’s a complete lie.
They’re just forcing you to compromise by feeding you a convenient little fib.
Let me show you how to really change the world.Then,I will become the King of new world”
-Kirito strikes back...In the meanwhile Asuna who loves Kirito still watching over him and waits for the day when her heart fills with his soothing words.Asuna believes someday "My feelings will fill his lonely heart".

                                      Will the World change??

© 2013 Silver Bullet


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Author's Note

Silver Bullet
I am an amateur in this field of writing stories kindly forgive for my mistakes.I would like you people to say how my story is..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ok. The story itself was a good idea, however the grammatical errors and sentence structure is off so it makes it hard to read. I would say that if you could clear up the issues it would make the reading more entertaining.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 27, 2013
Last Updated on August 3, 2013

Author

Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

India



About
I like to be myself-passionate,funny,kind.I love to be in a virtual world where I can do anything I want.I am hardcore anime freak,gamer et., more..

Writing
Destiny Destiny

A Story by Silver Bullet