The Day When I saw her-Chapter 1

The Day When I saw her-Chapter 1

A Story by Silver Bullet
"

This is the continuation of the previous story.

"
The desperate situation still continued,poor guy wondering what he can do for that.That week went like a hell and he came to office on the next day.She hasn't arrived yet to office,while he was eagerly waiting for her arrival.Finally she came after an hour,he stood and watched her coming inside.He kept looking at her ,she never saw him at tat time.Later ,he made himself seated and when he looked at her place she saw him.His heart stopped for a moment and he was extremely happy.He jumped in happiness at his seat(good that no one saw that). A small ray of hope born in his heart,he walked up towards her seat and moved out.Her seat is near the entrance so whenever he want to go out,he has to pass through her cubicle.This crazy dude often goes out so that he could see her at close distance.Whenever he opens the door most of the time she will turn back and see.Many times he wondered whether it could be a coincidence or not.He was confused and unsolved puzzles running all the way through his mind everyday.He couldn't think either or the other way as it happened many times.Just like that we cannot judge a girl for things like that ,he knew that very well.So he did not take that as a positive point ,he never came to a conclusion that she has a interest on him but still he feels odd about this incident.He was happy that she sees him,poor guy hesitated a lot to move forward and take the next step.He always thought his life would be happy if she steps in his life.
   He was able to talk to all other people round the atmosphere but little nervous to talk with her.It's not about  guts and courage it's love which blossomed in his heart which made him feel so embarrassed to talk with people around.He always had a thought that he must get to know more about her and move friendly and slowly progress in his love.Once when they crossed each other she did not lift her head ,she just faced her head down to her feet and walked away.Since the girl is so homely and kind,he could not move to the next step.He got many chance to talk with her but he never used it.Will he progress further??

To be Continued....


© 2013 Silver Bullet


Author's Note

Silver Bullet
Your suggestions are always welcome..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on November 7, 2013
Last Updated on November 7, 2013

Author

Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

India



About
I like to be myself-passionate,funny,kind.I love to be in a virtual world where I can do anything I want.I am hardcore anime freak,gamer et., more..

Writing
Destiny Destiny

A Story by Silver Bullet