Acceptance

Acceptance

A Poem by natnickeep

Most people turn their heads away from evil or put there nose up in bitter disgust. I personally like to find the motivation behind the evil. No one is born evil something has to make us that way. And sometimes these evil people just need help, to be shown there are other ways.

 It's not easy being close to this. You have to walk a fine line. But I like to analyze and understand not just turn away and avoid. Obstacles that everyone walks around...no one pays attention to..they don't just go away. They eventually get in someone elses way. We have to face our problems..befriend our enemies at times..find out what's really beneath it all. 

I am one for tearing away..until there is nothing left seeing the whole inside. Nothing is just a surface without a filling behind it. Everything has a story. I like finding that story. This may cause me to be misunderstood at times but this is me. I form my own opinions and I will be the first to say that they do change often. Perception...it's what lifes all about. 

My perception changes with each new thing I learn or experience and this is something that I like to stay fully aware of. Some people are not good with this change..when something seems to be not what they thought to be. I am okay with it however...cause usually I try to be prepared and think ahead of how else things may be perceived or may of happened.

 Try viewing an event from someone elses eyes..how differently they may view it may explain why they did the things that they did. We are all different...all unique..all deal with problems and people in different ways. 

My way is acceptance. Accepting that no one is going to be exactly who I want them to be...everyone will disappoint me at some time...and I can't really trust anyone fully except myself...and even there things are blotchy. BUT THAT''S LIFE...WELL AT LEAST MINE.
 

© 2011 natnickeep


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you..glad you could relate. Some things we just can't change...one of those is other people and their views, we just have to learn to accept things. Easier said than done sometimes of coarse.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really like this, It was raw and honest and I felt attached like I could relate because I've actually been through this and I've sat wondering why people do such things!! This captures it exactly really well :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 17, 2011
Last Updated on June 17, 2011