Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Deepshikha
"

Aika blames herself for all that's happened. It's sad.

"

 

“Sasuke,” I asked, sitting down on the bench next to him. “Are you okay?”

“No, I am not okay.” He replied, harshly.

“Well sorry for trying to help,” I got up, but he grabbed my hand and made me sit down again.

“I’m not going to tell you exactly what’s going on, but what if you want to do something that will change your life forever, but there’s a little voice inside your head telling you not to?”

I looked up at the sky. The question he gave me…was weird.

“Well, Sasuke-chan, if you ask me, I’d say go with what you feel is best. And nothing else. That’s what I would say.”

Sasuke looked at me, something unreadable written on his face. “Thank you so much, Aika. I know I had that crush on you when we were six, and after you tortured me so, I became a brat, but you don’t know how much you’ve helped me cope. With everything.” He pulled me into a hug.

Whoa.

That was weird.

All the same, I hugged back.

When he let go, we stood up, and he bade me goodbye. “Aika, I hope we do meet again someday. Thank you.”

I grinned. “No problem.”

And he walked off into the setting sun.

I didn’t see him again.

Sasuke Uchiha had run off to Orochimaru, and it was my all fault.

All my bloody fault.



© 2008 Deepshikha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

cool.....

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 3, 2008


Author

Deepshikha
Deepshikha

Where Time Passes, PA



About
This is archive for the poetry I've written, spanning back from when I first started writing in 2007. I mostly write fiction now and don't post it on here. Enjoy if you'd like. I'm Deepshikha. .. more..

Writing
stagnant stagnant

A Poem by Deepshikha