Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by My Writing Obsession

I've wandered. I've wandered every where...from the great depths of a meadow to a dark graveyard...but only in my dreams. I've never really gotten out much, I'm not really one to hang out with a ton of people...that's mostly because I'm not one to ask for invitations..I wait for the invitations to come to me. But, since I'm the quiet one, people mistaken me for a loser and a loner and expect that I don't want any friends. I want the complete opposite of that. I don't know who doesn't want friends, people that are seeking attention, I suppose. 
I also don't get out much because of my mom, not that she's over-protective or anything like that, mom's just very needy. Not a type that she has a disability, but her personality is just very whiny and I'm not really allowed to do anything with the friends that I don't have. She always wants me around her to listen to her problems. Of course I can have no objection but only because of her whiny personality, she would just attempt to guilt trip me into listening to her and comforting her. I know this makes me sound like an ungrateful child because she does feed me, she puts clothes on my back and she does give me a roof to live under, but the relationship certainly matters. If not healthy, it's difficult and I know I'll be eighteen in three years...might go by slow, but it's not long. I know I can last until then because as soon as I turn eighteen, I'm out and I will try and lose contact with her. I'll change my name, do something to get that woman off of my back. 
Maybe for once I'll be happy, from then on...I want to maybe go to college and sell myself as a fun girl, get a new life...something. Anything to get away from my life now.


© 2011 My Writing Obsession


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on December 29, 2011
Last Updated on December 29, 2011


Author

My Writing Obsession
My Writing Obsession

Twin Lakes, WI



About
I write poetry and half of short stories. I usually go through writer's block. Enjoy reading what I put up, and I'll leave the rest to you for finishing. xx more..

Writing