Private

Private

A Story by Nekorie
"

If youre looking for a story that would tickle your romantic senses, make you cry a river or make you laugh then this is not for you. I just want to express my thoughts.

"
Before you continue reading, I must warn you that this might just be a waste of time.
All that I will be writing here, would just be about my life and how I came to this point. 
What point? If youre curious you can go on and read it. But if not, youre free to go. Thanks for giving this a try though.
So, to those of you who are reading this, then congratulations. Youre about to know the story of my life. 
If I am going to evaluate my life, I am  not yet even in middle phase. I know there's so much to come. So let me just say, I am in the darkest phase of my life. Does it sound so gloomy? Ha ha. Yes, it is. Though my life seems so bright and sunny to others but actually the real story lies behind the light, in its shadows. Where it cant be seen. Often, I try to trace back, "why did it ended up like this?". Just then I was having the best moment of my life but in just a snap, all that I have been taking care of just...diminshed. Up until now, I have been thinking, was it my fault for being careless? was I so indifferent about everything or did someone messed everything up? whom should I blame? Questions after questions sprout like it was endless...so it just came to the point that... I got so tired. I just dont want to think anymore. I dont want to bother. But it was painful. So painful. I just want to sleep it all out. I just want it to end. 

© 2017 Nekorie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on May 11, 2017
Last Updated on May 11, 2017
Tags: diary, life, real talk

Author

Nekorie
Nekorie

Philippines



About
feline without fur but with fringe ;) more..

Writing
Private pt.2 Private pt.2

A Story by Nekorie


Unhappy Unhappy

A Story by Nekorie