A Day in my Life

A Day in my Life

A Story by neo

Ahh!! what an awesome day to begin with… Yesternight was one of the terrible night in the history of my terrible nights. But today its a new day, i feel refreshed…i want to start everything all over again. Yesternight i was mourning on my failure of my unfinished project task :( ..I was just not able to find the perfect algorithm to finish the mess.

Anyway yesterday is yesterday……it wont be prudent to lament over it. Well today as a matter of fact turned out to be one beautiful day. Although i didn't had the privilege to watch the early sunrise, which i love the most but i have been neglecting it because of my laziness. Mom and dad are out of station.. so i'm all on my own. Made my breakfast and a cup of coffee. Wait a min i forgot to mention something.

A couple of weeks back i tripped across this beautiful girl, whose voice is sweet as nector. We ran across each other on phone. One of my friend gave me a her phone no and i happen to dial it. I know its stupid to call a stranger at 2 in the night and tat too is a girl, because most of the people hate being disturbed in their sleep and there's a chance they might yell at u. I'm one such personality. A few my friends have become victims to my yelling. Anyway called her straight in the night. Fortunately she answered the phone.

At first i didn't reveal my name coz i got such a sexy name any girl hang up the phone straight away. I said a random name and coincidentally she did had a friend with tat name. So i had to bully around for a couple of minutes to cover the story. Then she somehow knew tat I wasn't that person I mentioned. Then she started asking some unanswerable questions..”who r u? who gave u my no.? y do u call at this hour…blah blah” . Then my friend who was with me tat night took the phone and said that he will handle the situation. I trusted him and gave him. But tat lousy jerk spoiled everything. He started beating around the bush.. Said some careless lousy stuffs and i thought tats the end to this beautiful conversation. But the next day whn i called her she answered and we said stuff we needed to know abt each other.

U know before i met this girl, i was sort of trying to get into relationship with some random beautiful girl. I thought getting into relationship is the ultimate thing. Thats wat brings complete happiness. But i dont know y after i met this girl i differed from my views. After i knew this girl .. we were sort of talking for long lost hours on phone. We havnt seen each other but we were talking like lousy idiots for long hours. I dont know y but i felt like talking to her. Perhaps my being single made me so. But that aint the reason. This girl was talking sense…she was different from other girls who are desperate to get into relations. U know there are few friends with whom u wanna share every damn moment of ur life. U wanna tell everything gud or bad happend in ur lyf. She is one of them.

Then one day i met this girl. She is staying in Bhubaneswar and tat day i had some work so i went out to visit her. She was waiting in the station. She said she is somewhere in the station but i asked her to come to platform 1. I was searching her in platform with my eager eyes, jst trying to guess who she is. Then i saw a girl sitting beside a oldman. At first i thought she was with tat man. But she was constanly staring at me with her curious eyes. The same eager look i had on my face. She was looking gud n sexy in that outfit. Then i thought “God say this is my girl”.  I made a call to confirm and guess what, tat girl sitting answered the phone. We both gave a warm smile. And relieved that both are good looking.

Well tat was my story how i met this beautiful friend. I dont know whether she is the one i was searching for these many years but she definitely is one hell of a great companion to hang out with. Although we talked for a very brief period tat day but every moment was special for both of us. It was hard to part with gud byes. But i never gonna forget that beautiful day. U know it happens rarely with boys tat talk  for such long hours and still dont even flirt with her for a moment.

U know after i met her, I realized that it aint tat important to get into relationships. There are things prettier in life then getting into relationship.

One thing u have to agree with.. once u r getting into relationship, no doubt that its beautiful in its own way, but u r missing the excitement of meeting some stranger and imagining them in the shoes of ur mate. U r missing every odd flirt u wud make when ur single and many many other things which a desperate single does.

Lets talk about today now….. I woke up at around 9:30 and wished this girl good morning. Then she said she will be making maggie and a cup of coffee today for breakfast. I said her to wait for a few minutes while i grab my packet of maggie from a grocery store nearby. Then we had this nice little breakfast n coffee and talked about things that had nothing in common to breakfasts . This was awesome although it might appear a bit silly but u know we discovered some delightful moments in this silly little breakfast :)

Thats the beautiful part of my day.. now i have to look on the ugly side and finish the project tat i left unfinished last night.

© 2010 neo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on June 30, 2010
Last Updated on July 1, 2010

Author

neo
neo

India



About
I'm constantly being robbed of my innocence in every moment of my life . Every damn thing that i have come across, beguiles me with its charm...., fascinates me with its beauty , and then... it robs m.. more..

Writing
My Fair Lady My Fair Lady

A Poem by neo