IS IS TRUE TO BE TRUE ?

IS IS TRUE TO BE TRUE ?

A Chapter by NerdCreation



What is the definition of truth? Is it your perspective of something or is it what the rulebook states. If it is the former then how can we state how truthful a person is? If it’s the latter then how does one place personal matters on this scale, considering that doesn’t have a rulebook?
How does one know that they are being true to themselves? Would a bird flying by whisper it into their ears or will they get an Instagram notification?
These questions have been a puzzle to a lot many people ; until they were crazy enough to do the unspeakable. They finally decided to get to know themselves, to look into the interior of their soul and mind.
The list of people who find comfort in likes,comments and followers is endless. Many people end up changing themselves for the crowd. This can be perceived as a purchase of their true self ,for acceptance by the crowd .
People today, as puzzling as it sounds find it difficult to know themselves. Their true identity had been a stranger to them until one fine day they bumped into each other. This is seldom by choice.
Is that what we call development though? Despite of living in the 21st century, how many people have clarity about themselves? How does the human race evolve if there is no change, in correspondence to what one thinks? How will society change if the people it consists of haven't travelled the depth of their mind?
Independence in today’s world is like a physiological joke. This being validated by individuals who fail to grasp their own identity.
They are what society defines them as. Our Indian society does nothing to change this. Labels and comments on the 'ideal category' a person fits into are never ending. How much ever a person tries to go up the ladder they have to battle endless judgements.
The way we let labels stick is simply absurd. No matter how much a person grows and improves negative labels always stick.
Take a moment to ask yourself how many times you have branded people into categories such as, doofs, nerds, wanderers, jocks, s***s, w****s and so on..It isn’t a matter of surprise that everyone has.It has become so common a practice that it’s considered human now.
Was this the liberation we fought for? Is it that we live a life not knowing whose life it is? Such a thoght that distorts life itself should end up in the spotlight. Every individual who wishes to can help instill this feeling of knowing oneself.
However the question I should ask is , how many of you'll would like to see it change? If your answer is yes then take the first step up the ladder, lead by example and first and foremost be yourself.
So add on the list, make a difference. As they say the more the merrier.
-Nishita Kamdar😘😘�'��'�


© 2018 NerdCreation


Author's Note

NerdCreation
All of you out there reading this ... I urge you to share your views on this...Looking forward to interacting with you brilliant minds..

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on February 22, 2018
Last Updated on February 22, 2018


Author

NerdCreation
NerdCreation

India



About
A budding author and artist willing to bring out views of Al possible on topics of personal conflict,that I witness firsthand almost everyday. more..

Writing