Love, Finally

Love, Finally

A Story by animefreak2345
"

A lemon for a friend of mine. I had a lot of fun writing this too, original characters are the best.

"

-ソラ -

It had been a long time for Sora. He had finally mastered the wind chakra. But even with all of the skill he had finally managed to obtain over the years...There was something missing. Or could that be someone? Until one day, that is...

 

 

He walked through the camp, his thoughts absentmindedly focused on other things aside from walking. He let out a long held breath, as he saw her...

 

Jeshika Hoseki. He'd known her for years...Yet nothing had ever come of it. He wished though...But she never really reciprocated, instead spending most of her time with Naruto and Sakura. He always wondered why she seemed to ignore him, but at the same time didn't seem to mind his presence.

 

He turned and watched her walk in front of him, oblivious to most things herself...Her shapely body seeemed to shake suddenly as he stopped walking and stared at her. He turned and walked towards his own tent, taking a deep breath. He noticed an odd scrap paper on the ground, and bent down, to pick it up, his eyes widening as he unfolded it...

 

-ジェッシカ-

 

Oh god. Was he just looking at her? She continued walking, her heart racing, as she heard him turn, and walk away.

 

Sora...He was so damn hot. She had wanted him for years...But never could really fall through with it. Even worse, she couldn't approach him, without shaking in her boots...She usually wasn't so shy and scared, but it was so hard with him around. He was so dark, so mysterious...And that night he had walked around in only a loincloth really set her on fire. He was well built, good to the ones he knew...Everything a perfect man could be.

 

She stood still, and took a deep breath. So many missed opportunities...But maybe the time would come? She certainly dreamed about it, even drawing him a card for his birthday that she never got the nerve to deliver it to him...Knowing that he'd never see it the way she did.

 

Jeshika opened the flap to her tent, and sat down, slipping out of her sandals. If only she knew how he felt...She had tried digging into his own mind, but his mental training blocked that, all too easily. She bit her lip, and leaned back, taking a deep breath, a warm feeling forming. Starting at her heart, down to her stomach, to the warm flesh between her legs, she let her hands slip down to the soft material of her panties, and let out a soft moan, as she realized she was already moistening, his presence still strong from moments before. She slipped them off, and let them rest at her knees. Something fast wouldn't hurt, now would it?

 

-ソラ -

 

Back in his own tent, Sora gritted his teeth, his eyes screwed shut, the image of her stuck in his mind, as his hands furiously stroked him hardened penis. It would be hours before his brothers returned...And he couldn't help it. Every time he saw her form, her pose tall, and proud, he couldn't stop himself, and his feelings. He let out a gruff moan, as he exploded all over the ground, his hand shaky as he let go of himself.

 

He bit his lip, his hand still shaky. He unfurled the picture, and stared at it, a faint glimmer of hope in his heart still growing. His heart was still pounding, as he slipped his pants back up.

 

It was old, it had to be...But it didn't stop him from hoping. In her beautiful handwriting, were Jeshi and Sora, a heart between the two of them. Below the declaration, there was a drawing of himself, staring at her, as she stared back, her face blushed. Happy birthday...

 

He sat, and closed his eyes. There was no way that the kunoichi from Konoha could have any feelings for him now. It had been years since they met...And she was so different now, both of them 18, with other things on their minds...Still, it could be the last time their paths would cross. He carefully folded up the paper, and slid it into his kimono, frowning fiercely. He'd do it, once and for all. She may be a much different person, compared to when she drew that...But he wasn't going to let his chance slip away. He lifted the flap of his tent, staring across at her own, his heart throbbing in his chest.

 

-ジェッシカ-

 

Jeshika slipped out of her own tent, breathless. She noticed him sitting a short distance from her, his eyes focused on something he was holding. She frowned, as she noticed his sweaty hair, his body shaking slightly. What was he looking at, really?

 

She gasped, her face turning pale, as she recognized the drawing. He knew now...But what would he think of it? There wasn't anything to lose now, though...She screwed her fists together, the color coming back to her face in a deep flush.

 

She stepped closer, her feet gentle on the ground to avoid making a sound, and stared over his shoulder. It was from only a couple months ago...But it showed her every thought about him...

 

“Sora?”

 

He turned, his own face as flushed as hers.

 

-ジェッシカ&ソラ -

 

He couldn't believe it. She stood over him, her face as red as his. Her sweet smell invaded his nose, as she stepped closer, her body closer to his then it had ever been before. He stood quickly, his eyes widening, as she took his hand in her own.

 

“Jeshika...”

 

“I do, Sora.” Her eyes softened, as he boldly took her body in his arms, something he had been craving to do.

 

His voice was shaky, as he whispered in her ear. “If I only had known so much earlier...” He squeezed his eyes shut, as her delicate fingers caressed the back of his head.

 

“Well, now you know...” Her body was frozen, his arms tightly around her. He let her go gently, his arms still gently touching her chest. “Why...Why were we so scared of each other?”

 

“Well...You're Jeshika Hoseki.” His voice was stunted, as she closed her eyes, and shook her head.

 

“I'm just another girl...”

 

“You're much more then just another girl to me.” His voice shook, as she took his cheek in her hand.

 

“Well, you never had to be afraid of me...” She took a breath, and leaned forward, the boldness growing in her heart, as she pressed her lips to his, her tongue invading his mouth. His eyes widened, as she broke the kiss, staring into his eyes. “And I won't be afraid of you, either.”

 

-ジェッシカ+ソラ -

 

She slid into the silence of her tent, pulling him in with her. “You know, if I had known what I know now...” Her eyes searched his face, a smile playing on the edge of her lips.

 

“Er...We wouldn't be traveling separately?” He flushed again, her presence still heavy on him.

 

“I think we'd be doing a lot more then just traveling together.” She took him in her arms again, and smiled. “Relax! I'm not going to let myself be scared of you anymore, and I don't want you to be scared of me either...” She licked her lips. “In fact, I'd say that attitude is done and over with.” She pushed her cherry lips against his, his eyes widening, as her fingers worked the top of his kimono off, his broad shoulders, and tight, muscular chest revealing themselves to her hungry eyes. “You're all mine now, and don't you forget it. I'm not shy about getting what I want.”

 

She moaned, as her hands explored his hardened shoulders, sweeping down to his chest, stopping at his belly. He let out a gasp, as she let her tongue slide down his neck, reaching his erect n****e, sucking and biting gently. Her nails dug gently into his sides, as she stared up at his shocked face, as she eased the rest of his kimono off. The musky odor of his sweat invaded her nose, and she moaned, as she traced a path with her tongue down his navel, her hands stopping at his hips.

 

His penis was already hard, and standing at attention. Her brow raised at the sheer girth of it, as she took it tightly in her hand, pumping gently. She stared into his shocked eyes, as he gasped.

 

It was her...Touching him. The girl of his dreams, the one he had always waited for. He let out a shuttered gasp, as she bit her lip, and looked up at him, her hand moving slowly on his engorged tool. He let out another gasp, as he erupted all over the floor, her hand still moving slowly. She smiled, and he shook his head. “I'm...I'm sorry, I couldn't help it...I've been waiting forever to be with you.”

 

She stood up, setting her finger on his lips. “You've got no reason to be sorry.” She took him in her arms, letting her lips press against his again, her tongue exploring his mouth. He followed, their movements growing more and more intense, as he slipped a hand under her vest, and the mesh tube top she wore underneath, sliding it slowly off of her shoulders. His other hand caressed the soft swell of her breasts, eliciting a moan from her as her broke the kiss, his mouth suckling gently down her neck.

 

He could feel his hard-on coming again, as he knelt, taking one of her dark n*****s in his mouth, his hand working on her skirt. She moaned, letting her skirt slide to the floor. She took a deep breath, pushing him onto the bed. “It's your turn now...”

 

His eyes widened, as she knelt, her well shaped a*s in his face. She slipped the tiny thong away, leaning into his face, as she gripped the base of his engorged penis, letting her tongue caress his head. He gasped, the aroma of her sex invading his nostrils, the musky scent driving him wild. He slid forward, his nose in her a*s, and his tongue exploring her sweet, pink flesh. He let out a moan, as she let his hard-on slid into her mouth, her tongue working all of his tool.

 

She gasped, and squeezed his calves, as his tongue found her c**t, lashing gently against it. The long held pressure built inside of her reached a peak, as his tongue entered her, sliding out again, and lashed her c**t again. She let out a scream, her nails digging into his legs, her mouth nearly swallowing his hardened meat.

 

He moaned, as she quaked above him, her juices nearly soaking his face. He reached, taking her a*s in his hands, and squeezed, as her tongue circled his mushroomed head, exploding deep inside of her oral cavity, filling her mouth with his salty cum. His penis still hard in her hands, she stood, and turned around, smiling down at him.

 

“I love you, Sora...” The look was faraway in her eyes, as he sat up, staring back into her beautiful, dark eyes.

 

“I love you too, Jeshika Hoseki...” His voice trailed off, as she knelt on him, stroking his still hard penis with a free hand. She let out a moan, as she felt the engorged head penetrate her, the sensation almost painful at first. His mouth opened in a silent scream, as she moved slowly, letting her slippery walls fit around him.

 

She leaned forward, her tongue sliding into his open mouth, as she moved, the pace slow at first, but quickening, as he held her in his arms. He let out a gasp, feeling her breasts push against his sweaty chest, and squeezed her close, as she felt him slide all the way inside of her. She let a moan of her own slip out, as she felt his balls pressing against her a*s.

 

He held her sweaty body closer to his, as he broke the kiss, his cheek to hers, as she cried out, her nails digging into his back. He felt her squeeze around him, her honey soaking his thighs, and smiled. She was his, now...He picked up her slender form, and laid her down, his penis never leaving her. He started to move, provoking a cry from her, as he slid in and out of her moistness, the pounding in his heart growing stronger, and stronger. She squeezed her eyes shut, kissing him again, as she felt his seed erupting deep inside of her.

 

His breathing ragged, he gently lifted his sweaty body off of her own. She took his penis in her hand again, pumping slowly, as she stared into his eyes. “You wouldn't be tired already...”

 

His eyes glazed over her, as she let go of his slippery, still hard prick. There was no way...No way he'd be tired with her. Her of all people, the one he had lusted after. Even now, the images from his mind before couldn't compare to her now. He stood, and shook his head fiercely, as she turned onto her belly, letting her a*s rise into the air. She looked back at him, the lust still strong in her eyes, as she slid her thong to the side, her hand spreading her butt. “It's your turn to be the seme now...And for me to be the uke.” She licked her lips, letting her tongue slide over a single finger.

 

He stepped forward, his hand stroking his stiff penis, as she stared into his eyes. He bit his lip, falling to his knees, taking her flared hips in his hands. “You're all mine now.”

 

She let out a scream of surprise and pleasure, as his thick c**k slid into her tight anus, his hands sliding over her back. She gritted her teeth, and squeezed the ground, her voice throaty and gruff. His hands found her breasts, as he slowly sunk deeper inside of her, her hot insides gripping him like a vice. She bit her lip, and let out another scream.

 

“GIVE IT TO ME, SORA! DON'T STOP, GIVE IT TO ME LIKE YOU'VE DREAMED ABOUT! FUUUC-” Her voice trailed off, as he leaned forward, his hands tracing past her breasts, as she leaned up, turning her head, and kissing him.

 

She broke the kiss, her breathing ragged, as his hands slid to her soaked vagina, fingering the hole, and stroking her c**t. She moaned, as he continued to saw in and out of her, her breath hot on his cheek. He could feel the pressure building inside of him again, as she leaned forward, and bit his lip hard, as she squeezed around him, her climax shooting through her body.

 

He exploded deep inside of her, every cell of his being on fire. She moaned, as she let go of him, his slick, and softening penis falling from inside of her. He took her sweaty body in his arms, and stared into her eyes. She stared back, both of their breathing short, as she caressed his cheek, a naughty smile playing on her lips. “You're always going to be mine, Sora. I love you...”

 

© 2009 animefreak2345


Author's Note

animefreak2345
Be brutal.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

-is brutal-

Very nicely written, though I feel as though it was missing something you always get in there. ^-^

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
A.
I absolutely loved every piece of it.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

321 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 2, 2009
Last Updated on August 2, 2009

Author

animefreak2345
animefreak2345

AZ



About
Hello there! I've been writing since I was in elementary school (going into college for English classes soon). I'm a pretty normal person, as far as everything else goes... I write anything, as f.. more..

Writing