realization and voidness

realization and voidness

A Story by neurostar burns

Some thinkers and writers seem to like to depict final realization as a play of one concept of another, e.g. subjective vs objective. samsara-nirvana cannot be for consistency as any kind of unit that is formulated. They are consigned to the void which in turn is deposed with no remainder.
This becomes continuous and circuitous, more like a refined reinforcement of one another, reification, rather than final realization or liberation. Their processing like that may alleviate the vestiges of worldliness but that is not like nirvana without remainder.
This also is a quandry facing astrophysicists as collected evidence points the future toward voids and voidness of the skandhas, of materials or elements. And it can be proved additionally words are not comprehensive.
If nirvana is without remainder was not efficient then there would be no need to state it at all. The nirvana without remainder, liberation, is free from worldly attractions and inclinations thereof and will not be recaptured by sources for life, death, conceptualizations.
The notions that Time and Space are inseperable is ingratiating Einsteinism and its recent forays into realization, naive of inevitable outcome of realizing voidness, the insubstantialbilty of a permanent substrate. 

© 2024 neurostar burns


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on April 7, 2024
Last Updated on April 7, 2024

Author

neurostar burns
neurostar burns

Phoenix



About
Avid hot tea drinker, likes seafood and asian eateries and home cooked food including east asian, trail hikes, lecturing, being single, cosmology, sky watching, open natural vistas. more..

Writing