Chapter 1: Attacked

Chapter 1: Attacked

A Chapter by Alexis

The night is dark and quite. I assume because of the weather. A flash of white lighting streaks  across the ebony sky. A shiver runs down my spine. It feels as if someone out there in the dark has his eyes set upon me like a  blood-thirsty wolf to a skittish deer. I wonder when you feel the feeling if it's true. I have a feeling I will find out. I nearby bush rustles, but there is no wind. I pick up my pace and run in the other direction. The Rustling continuous following my every step. By now thunder rumbles and rain is pelting. Also, feet are thumping behind me. I take a quick look at my follower, but stones are astray. I plummet to the ground. Laying on my back I watch him approach my limp body. I stare in fright into the mans black eyes. He has a bald head with scars engraved into his hollowed out face. He carries a blade with a contraption on it's tip and a needle. Stabbing the blade into my flesh then taking it out again. Then stabbing  more holes all down my forearm. Then ripping it down my ribs. Tears well up. I try to kick at him but he catches my foot and shoves it down. The thing on the tip is gone, injected deep within the wound. To scared to scream and to knocked out by the fall to fight back anymore. I let him stick the needle into my neck and watch him disappear into the darkness.
"Stupid Girl." I hear him yell faintly. I lay half unconscious in the middle of the road as heavy drops of water drip from the dark. Then it all goes black. 

When I awake headlights are over me. Squinting I try to sit up. Pain seers everywhere from tip to toe. 
"No. Stay down." I agree and slam back down on the pavement. My head is swirling.  What Happened? Who did this to me? 
 I lay straight on my back   and focus on breathing.
"What is your name?" The stranger asks me.
"Um...um. Mage."I manage to to get out from the rasped breathing.
"Mage, I'm Mark. I found you laying on the side of the street unconscious. Do you know what happened to you?"
"No." That's all I manage to say to him.
"How old are you Mage?"
"21."  
"I'm 22. I'm a cop. I need to know anything you might remember." Sirens bang around my ear drums. The unwanted loudness of tires squeaking off pavement irritates me. I dig my fingers into the cement in frustration. A deep growl escapes my throat. 
 Mark Noticed my fingers bleeding along side me. "Just keep calm and breathe that's all you have to do right now. Don't focus on the sirens focus on me. Look at me Mage. Listen to me." Meanwhile the paramedics get the stretcher out. They take me by the feet and shoulder. I cry out in agony letting my tears fall.
"Careful with her. You don't need to damage her even more than she already is." Straps, long and snake-like slither across my body, strapping me on top of it. I'm loaded in the ambulance. And then black out again unable to bear the torture anymore. 


© 2014 Alexis


Author's Note

Alexis
Please, please leave reviews. I will continue with it in another chapter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on January 13, 2014
Last Updated on January 15, 2014


Author

Alexis
Alexis

Khartoum , Khartoum , Sudan



About
Hi I'm Hfia and as it obvious I'm an Arab so I don't know much of English . I write poetry in English but it is not that good and I'm trying to improve it so please... umm leave a nice comment more..

Writing
Fallen Boy Fallen Boy

A Poem by Alexis





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5