K Cafe

K Cafe

A Story by New Theory
"

The reluctant writer writes about the awesome persona known by many names but known majorly as AfterJ. Names have been changed.

"

There is no justice in this world where the greatness of the single awesomest non resident American hasn't been made public till this very date. Its been 2 decades already in the life of this fantastic gentleman and the next decade is surely excited to make him its own. Hence, I take it as a task to retell those few but important missing pieces of history which need to be told not because they are important but because the world will not be the same once you know about it. I introduce to you Mr After J.

 

After J?? Is that what you are asking? Well go figure it out on your own, cause its of least importance. Once you come to know about him. You will fear the name and respect it. You might forget God and become an atheist but not him, once you know about him you will know that what he says is absolute(pronounced obsolete).

 

I will go through the details as soon as possible but I cannot tell you the exact details as it is only in legends that even I heard about it.

 

Legend has it that whenever he stops an auto a sexy female passenger is always eager to share it with him. Pardon me for my mistakes its actually Ato not auto for all the literate english hippies who are pronouncing it wrong since childhood. Damn you phonetics couldnt you get it right the first time!!! Geez.

 

Legend also has it that he has lost 45 kilos in 2 weeks(Beat it Christian Bale you are no match for this great son of Maratha).

 

I came to know about this great person only by chance when I was selected by the good guys in SeasonsRollsRoyce a cooking oil company (only after the rigorous interview and the nod from The Great AfterJ). You see J is not your regular man with regular ideas. He is something more than greatness as I had mentioned the stuff of legends.

 

Lady Gaga as you know today is the result of her spending one day with Mr J stuck in a lift.

No no no I am not saying that she didht had talent earlier she had it. But that special hatke style is the product of that one fateful day for which she wasnt prepared and yet she is so much greatfull for. She has tried so many times for proffessing that in public but the humble person that Mr J is he always stays away from limelight.

 

In  his own words he praises Lady Gaga for what he has taught her she is putting into good use.

 

With numerous patents pending (uncredited inventor of the word PING) he still has enough mettle and is touted to be the next big thing in any field you know of or you dont because of your limited knowledge. Name it whether it be Active Jeans, Types of Buses, Music or even science. Yes you heard it right Stephen Hawkings is retiring to do the only thing he knows how to do make "Pressure Cooker" and make way for the real rockstar of Science Mr After J. Who needs silly PHDs, Honours, Masters or any of that s**t as long as you can make real science like Mr AfterJ does.

 

I hope people understand that they are blessed to be born in the same time when such an intellectual and amazing brain is in our midst and I thank God for giving me the opportuinity to witness if not in its entirety but a miniscule but overwhelming pressence of AfterJ. (Einstein was lucky, he came into science when things were easy.)

© 2014 New Theory


Author's Note

New Theory
Such small piece doesnot do justice to the greatness of the Great K.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Gr8 Start I would say... I mean the story is great and enlightening but Mr K's personality is beyond words. Congratulate for the gr8 work though. And we want Moooorrreeeee....... And Einstein should change the equation E=mc^2 to E=mK^2 (see speed of light is less than the speed of K).

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Gr8 Start I would say... I mean the story is great and enlightening but Mr K's personality is beyond words. Congratulate for the gr8 work though. And we want Moooorrreeeee....... And Einstein should change the equation E=mc^2 to E=mK^2 (see speed of light is less than the speed of K).

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
1 Review
Added on January 30, 2014
Last Updated on January 30, 2014
Tags: Greatness, Divine, Macho, US & A, Lady Gaga

Author

New Theory
New Theory

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India



About
I am a lazy writer, a day dreamer with lots of ideas which take me to a different land often. I often just jot down ideas which I never really work upon. An avid fan of horror, I am one who you ca.. more..

Writing
Accidentally Accidentally

A Chapter by New Theory