The little bundle of joy

The little bundle of joy

A Chapter by jay

Hello everyone! Welcome to my first book ever, let's begin our journey...


I am trying to remember my childhood days as much as possible. But I couldn't remember anything before my first school. I was 4 years at that time and I still remember my first teacher. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember my classmates, because I was very young to keep memories.


Now I feel that those young childhood days are the best of human life. We are all a little bundle of joy for our parents, they cherish and enjoy all our actions during first few years. As we grow up the childishness starts fading and that thing is called as mature. Well, some people still manage to be childish even after crossing mid 20's. I would say that they are gifted. Because maturity brings in a lot of storage capacity and we think every moment is critical and keep dumping it.


When I was born, my parents should have been very happy because I solved their 3 long years of sorrow of being without a child. I must have been treated like a king and that is how most of us are treated in our parent's heart. My mom used to say that I was very lucky since I get whatever I ask or wish for, that always makes me feel special.


I remember very less about my first few years of school time. Lunch break is one of them that I can never forget. My mom used to walk a couple of kilometers to reach the school. Every day I enter the school, all that runs in my mind was the lunch break. I am not a big fan of eating, but only by that time, I was able to meet my mom during school times. The potato gravy was my favorite of all time and even now. My mom used to feed me and that added some extra taste. Because I tried eating myself few times and I didn't like the taste.


So my mom used to feed me with food and we discussed a lot during those days.She is the one who milked my intriguing thoughts and I still do not stop asking the "why not" question.



Hi guys, thanks for reading this book. I am trying to bring my awesome childhood memories back so that while reading you might bring some of your treasure memories back... Let's recollect those moments...

See you in the next chapter. Thank you very much. Take care...



© 2018 jay


Author's Note

jay
all critics are welcome...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on March 10, 2018
Last Updated on March 10, 2018


Author

jay
jay

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India



About
i love to read and love to write i love nature i love to motivate people more..

Writing
The Moon The Moon

A Poem by jay


Early Riser Early Riser

A Chapter by jay


A Humble Heart A Humble Heart

A Book by jay