Clarity

Clarity

A Book by Nicole Williams
"

Doe is trying to take her life back. After fleeing from New York she finds herself in a charming Tennessee town. With the help of the natives she feels safe enough to start over. But Gage Jackson....

"

Chapters


© 2016 Nicole Williams


Build your author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars

Author's Note

Nicole Williams
Full Description

Doe is trying to take her life back. After fleeing from New York she finds herself in a charming Tennessee town. With the help of the natives she feels safe enough to start over. But Gage Jackson, the local sheriff, makes Doe feel anything but safe. With his unwavering eyes, and demanding personality, Sheriff Jackson is the last man on earth Doe wants interested in her. Or her secrets.

Sheriff Gage Jackson is not happy when the little doe-eyed beauty rolls into town, her sassy mouth was constantly chipping away at his legendary restraint. Gage knows she has secrets and to protect his town-and heart-he is determined to find out what she's hiding.

What he finds not only endangers her, but the people he come to consider his family.

When danger comes knocking Doe realizes she's not alone. But is a town strong enough to keep the King away?


My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on May 14, 2016
Last Updated on May 14, 2016
Tags: Dark, Erotic, Romance, Abuse

Author

Nicole Williams
Nicole Williams

NJ



About
Hello, my name isn't important but thank you for taking the time out to find out about me. I'm an Army veteran, mother to a 4 year old boy. I love to read and do it very frequently. Most of the bo.. more..

Writing
1: Doe 1: Doe

A Chapter by Nicole Williams