Jenny and I

Jenny and I

A Story by Nigel Suresh

I am so scared. I have been running this in my head for the past tree weeks. Today I have to tell her that I Love Her. Jenny and I have been with each other for the past 1 year. She is the greatest girlfriend in the world. I know that this is what every guy says about the girl he is dating but Jenny is different, She is Special.

Here are top ten things that Jenny Does for Me?

  1. She constantly checks my mails, my social network accounts and my phone for scammers.
  2. She does constant background checks on any girl that talks to me. Apparently there are a lot of women out there who steal men. I wonder why the news paper never reports on it.
  3. She listens in on all my calls, just to make sure that I don’t say something that can be taken in the wrong context.
  4. She makes it a point to track my whereabouts using GPS on both my phone and a bracelet. Apparently there are a lot of kidnappers around too.
  5. She burns all gifts given to me by any female because she doesn’t want me to catch lice.
  6.  She makes sure I eat my food on time. She gets worried if I skip a meal.
  7. If I fall sick she waits on me head and foot. No matter how late it is she is up checking on me.
  8. If someone says something mean about me she wages war. Believe me, you don’t want to cross her. She will destroy you. If you cross her just leave the city.
  9. She makes it a point to reach home from work first. Just so that I can see her smiling face when I walk in that door. Seeing her always brightens my day.
  10. She pushed me to pursue my dream of being a cobbler and told me that she will always be there  and she has done that.

I am aware that some of the things sound horrible, but are you really thinking of those after you read the wonderful things she does for me? I hope people get the message.

Jenny if you are reading this I Love You.

© 2016 Nigel Suresh


Author's Note

Nigel Suresh
Let Me know What you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on September 13, 2016
Last Updated on September 13, 2016
Tags: Love Story