Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel

A Story by Nikkiann.
"

God's way of showing you not to give up on life.

"

    God sent down a small child to Earth, to let her live a life from her point of veiw..like she always wanted. But she died in her mothers womb before she had the chance to live. That is why he is letting her go down. when the young girl made it to the earth, she wondered into a small town where she found a nice home to live in. But little did she know what was going on in that home.

    Her mother and father fought, but she was to young to understand or do anything about it. When she got older she noticed things begining to change. Her mother getting mad a lot, her father not being home most of the time, and the worst of all her parents yelling and fighting even more than normal. She was scared, but she never said anything to anyone about it. When her parents were fighting she would always sit in her room and cry or try and listen to loud music and draw, but sometimes that didn't always help her.

    One day, after she turned thirteen, she was home sick with the flu and she was sitting in the living room just watching tv. Her father and mother were fighting again. She tried to ignore it and just rest, but she couldn't bare it anymore after ten minutes of yelling. She walked into her parents room and asked them nicely to stop, but then her father got mad and hit her. From that day on she knew things were gonna change even more for the worse.

      About a month after she was hit by her father, she was asleep, taking a nap after a long day at school. Her father came home, full of rage from after losing his job. He walked into her room, still bursting with anger. he grabbed a pillow from the chair in her room and smuthered her head with it and killed her. He realized what he has done was one of the worse things he could of ever done so he fled the town. No one ever saw him again.

       When the small girl woke up, she was back in Heaven. God asked her " How was time on Earth? Was it everything you aalways wanted?" She smiled and said " My time on Earth was short, I lived a good life. I know I was miserable in that house, but I never gave up hope or gave up on life." God smiled.

       This is story of Annie. She was fallen angel. She has alway wanted to live life the way she wanted to, but even though see didn't she believes that she lived a very great life. The reason god smiled was because her answer was the truth. Just because you don't have a great life, doesn't mean that you should give up on life overall. And that is the true meaning of life.

© 2010 Nikkiann.


Author's Note

Nikkiann.
This is my first submittion to this site and I beleive that it turned out really well. This is a story I wrote for my english class. So if you like it, i most likely did a good job

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow a grate story i liked this :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Added on February 3, 2010
Last Updated on February 3, 2010

Author

Nikkiann.
Nikkiann.

PA



About
oh, damn. i haven't really used this in a long, long time.. hmm. let's see. my name is nikki ann. i am 18-years old and i am happily taken. i know i used to be really depressing and sad all of the tim.. more..

Writing