Story of A Girl..

Story of A Girl..

A Story by Nikkiann.
"

this is the story that got me put in the hospital..everyone thought it was a suicide letter but i swear it isnt.

"
Once apon a time, you knew a girl. Her name you did not know, even though you've been her class for more thann three years. You always thought she lived a perfect life by the way she smiled, the way she acted around her friends, and the way she was always cheerful. But little did you know what was really goiong on..Her mother is dead, she was put in a foster home for most of her life, her Grandmother treated her so badly. She was going through hell. One day, she never came back to school. You thought she was just sick. But then you heard her friends talking. One said,"She cut herself again. But she bled so much she died." The other said,"Her Grandmother found her in the bathroom right?'' The last one said "Her mom gave me her note." You walked up to them and asked to see her note. They didn't know if they should let you see it. But they eventually handed you her note and you started reading it. You read it  and started crying. My Name is Nicole. That's my name. I thought you should know. I have been depressed for about nine years of my life. The reason I wrote this was for you. But, if you stopped reading before this part that means you didn't have any feelings for me. I wrote this to say that I have had feelings for you for a long time, but I was always afraid of getting shot down and adding more pain and suffering to my life. So before the pain got to be to much for me, I went a few steps up. I hope that afer you read this you will know what I have gone through and that I have always loved you..but you probably never felt the same way about me..

© 2010 Nikkiann.


Author's Note

Nikkiann.
dont get any bad ideas.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

whoa..powerful....who is this for?

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
1 Review
Added on May 2, 2010
Last Updated on May 2, 2010

Author

Nikkiann.
Nikkiann.

PA



About
oh, damn. i haven't really used this in a long, long time.. hmm. let's see. my name is nikki ann. i am 18-years old and i am happily taken. i know i used to be really depressing and sad all of the tim.. more..

Writing
Fallen Angel Fallen Angel

A Story by Nikkiann.