chapter 3

chapter 3

A Chapter by nikkitablooden

when i got to the nursery, there were guards, peasants, horses, and griffons everywhere. they made so much noise that no one would anything even if a volcano exploded. unable to take it i yelled,”shut! up!” which made everyone stop talking at once. i yelled, "what is going on here! why is everyone yelling and causing so much commotion for?” “my lady” said one of the griffon knights, who held his first over his heart as he walked up to me in a formal greeting,” some darkoyles snuck into the egg nursery and stole one egg from the orphaned royal sector and destroyed 7 eggs throughout the building. i'm sorry my lady but one of the eggs was pepi's.” i said, without even thinking,”and the other?” he said’’ it's missing but not stolen. witnesses saw the darkoyles leave with one of Lyheart’s eggs but not pepi's.’’ Lyheart was my brothers griffin that died 2 months after he did. she and pepi were almost like sisters, taking care of each other's eggs, playing together all of the time,even fighting if one did something the other one didn't like. when my brother died in battle 6 months before when my brother died in the battle 6 months before this past one by bleeding to death, lyeheart stopped eating. 2 months after that she died. her and my brothers deaths were both hard on everyone, especially Cassie, pepi, and i. i don't know about my father. he never showed emotion around u s when they died. even at the funeral he never shed a tear. all he had was his blank battle face.



© 2016 nikkitablooden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on January 27, 2016
Last Updated on January 27, 2016


Author

nikkitablooden
nikkitablooden

Eupora, MS



About
im a 18 year old girl whose trying to write a book and i suck at it but its like an urge that is very hard to ignore. i have a shaved head because of a certain illness which causes bald spots and i'm .. more..

Writing
chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by nikkitablooden