Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by Sean Augy
"

The prologue to my new book/story.

"

Prologue

    What is it about the blue sky or the gray ocean? What is it about the touch or kiss of the person we love, that relaxes us? There is no answer to these questions. But, the answers we’ve been told since the day of our birth, are all lies. The answer to the questions of life, are not love, money, or family. Our time spent on this earth, is pointless at least for Sean Kehoe.
    Sean was an example of a well-rounded teenage musician. He was a good looking kid, got decent grades, and was a kind soul. His music was his passion, it was his life. He had played the guitar for about two-and-a-half-years, by his sophomore year in high school. He had always expressed himself through his music. Sean always had a melody, a verse of lyrics, or a chord progression, brewing in his head.
    Music wasn’t the only love in his life though. He had a beautiful girlfriend named Casey. He met her through an ex-girlfriend, before they broke up. They had noticed each other before, but never thought anything of the one another. That is until the weeks before Sean’s sophomore year. Sean and Casey had begun to talk to each other increasingly until Sean had finally asked out the young muse. I say muse because during the time Sean and Casey were talking, she had inspired a large portion of Sean’s music.
But, it had only taken her seconds to reply the word he had been waiting for, ‘Yes.’
    Casey  Green was an average height, average weight, girl. She was a decently intelligent person, receiving B’s and C’s on her 8th grade report card. Casey was a year behind Sean in school but she was only a few months younger than him. She was an average girl that stole the heart of a passionate musician.
    Although life seemed perfect, there was something Sean had been hiding. His dreams. Sean has a large list of horrific, terrible nightmares. So vivid. So lucid. Dreams of insanity, murder, and suicide filled his unconscious mind. Sean had never expressed these dreams to anyone, in any way, shape, or form. Not to Casey and not through his music.
 



© 2008 Sean Augy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow this sounds interesting. It's really descriptive for such few words.
Really, I can't wait to read more of this.
Keep writing!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 30, 2008


Author

Sean Augy
Sean Augy

Peabody, MA



About
Hey, I'm Sean. I'm 15. I have an odd obsession with insanity. I write in a very unique style. My influences are E.A.Poe, Philip K. Dick, Sylvia Plath, Jason Myers, Franz Kafka, Darren Shan, my close f.. more..

Writing
The Phrase The Phrase

A Story by Sean Augy


Laugh Laugh

A Story by Sean Augy