Teenage Girl

Teenage Girl

A Story by Aimer Noyes
"

"Don't leave or else your little sister gets it"

"

The girl struggled into her jeans, tugging them up her legs until they sat tightly pressed against her skin. She pulled on white socks next, hiding them beneath the edge of the pants. She yanked massive boots over her feet, then covering the bottom of her legs up to just below her knees. Finally, she slipped a pale pink tee-shirt over her head.

Her eyes wandered over the scattered contents of the dark bedroom. The alarm clock staring at her from the dresser blinked 11:56. She spotted her keys sitting on the table beside her bed, along with a small handbag which she slung over her shoulder and then stuffed the keys in. Hesitantly, she moved towards the door, taking the knob in her hand. It turned, it creaked, she flinched.

She took a deep breath in, exiting the room and creeping across the hallway. No light gleamed underneath any of the doors, everything was darker and much gloomier than it had been during the daytime.

She made it into the kitchen before stopping, listening carefully for anything that signalled she had cut into the peace. But then she froze, noticing the bright yellow sticky note on the dining table. She clicked on her phone and shone the light from the screen onto the paper.

Don't leave or else your little sister gets it.

© 2017 Aimer Noyes


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on October 18, 2017
Last Updated on October 18, 2017
Tags: flash fiction, short piece, teenage girl, teenagers, dark, mystery, 225 words

Author

Aimer Noyes
Aimer Noyes

New Zealand



Writing